“Need a break from the chaos called life then you need, "Vintage Tours"”
Review of Vintage Tours

Vintage Tours
Ranked #2 of 9 things to do in Peconic
More attraction details
Owner description: Jo-Ann Perry of Vintage Tours is a native to the North Fork of Long Island. With more than 20 years in the Long Island wine industry, she now escorts small groups to some of the area's finest wineries. Not a party ride, but more of a learning and tasting experience. Pick up at local motels, Inn's, marinas, bus and LIRR stops.
West New York, New Jersey
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Need a break from the chaos called life then you need, "Vintage Tours"”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My wife and I were celebrating an anniversary and wanted to getaway for the day and night. We read the five star reviews about Jo-Ann and her tours and to be honest we were skeptical. Man were we wrong, those reviews were on-point. The tour was fantastic, we not only enjoyed wines (white) that we normally do not drink but purchased them as well. Jo-Ann also did something we did not expect especially since we’ve been away from school over twenty years and that was educate us. What we learned helped us better understand the commitment it takes to make some of these wines which in turn will help us appreciate them more. If you only have time for one activity in the area, you must do this tour, you'll thank us afterward.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 800frankm800
Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience. I am so glad you both enjoyed the tour. I truly enjoyed meeting you both, as well as being a part of your Anniversary celebration. Hopefully this becomes a tradition! :) Enjoy the rest of Spring, and I look forward to the opportunity again sometime! Cheers!

Richmond, Virginia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“My second tour with JoAnn- learned even more!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

Jo Ann is professional and extremely knowledgeable about all things wine! This was my second tour with her- she is terrific! We went to 4 wineries and loved each one for a different reason. She knows everything there is to know about the wine growing and making process and is a great resource about the area as well. I would highly recommend her tours!

Visited January 2013
Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you so much Janeen for taking the time to write a review. I am so happy you enjoyed the tour a second time around. It was great to see you again! Have a warm and safe rest of your winter, and hopefully you will come back for a third! :)
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
“A fantastic wine tour with a fantastic guide!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

My husband and I visited the North Fork for two days over a weekend in October and we booked a wine tour with Jo-Ann of Vintage Tours. Jo-Ann is a fantastic guide that accommodates the desires and likes of her customers. She based her stops on the types of wines we enjoyed most. Jo-Ann even got us into Lieb Vineyards-which had only recently opened. It ended up being our favorite vineyard that we visited! We were served the most delicious gourmet lunch (and poured wonderful Pellegrini wines to accompany the lunch). Jo-Ann gave us the VIP treatment while on our wine tour!

Visited October 2012
Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for writing a review, I truly appreciate you taking the time. I am so glad you enjoyed, and I look forward to doing it again sometime! Happy Holidays! :)
“My kind of wine tour”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

JoAnn of Vintage Tours provided a tour right up our alley. She provided a relaxing, insightful and fun tour. She is very knowledgeable of the area and of the wines and her warm and friendly personality were the highlights. She really takes the time to get to know what you like and caters the tour to that. She really made the whole experience so easy. I would definitely use this company again!!

Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We had a wonderful day, and I do look forward to the opportunity again sometime. Have a wonderful Holiday Season!
New York City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best wine tour you could hope for..and even more!”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I am back home in NYC and still smiling and talking about the fabulous wine tour with Jo-Ann.
Incredible! Great arrangements! I felt at home at every stop--5 of them--because it seems that all the owners and staff knew Jo-Ann and treated us and her like family.
It was my first wine tour and I doubt if it could be duplicated. I believe I got the best tour!
We had a good group and mix of participants…and Jo-Ann with her knowledge of the industry, processes, wines and the humans associated with all the wineries.

What a joy!!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank SteadyJoy
Jo-Ann P, Owner at Vintage Tours, responded to this review, September 27, 2012
Thank you for writing a review. It was fun to have a fellow tour guide on board! I look forward to the opportunity again some time, and thank you for bringing your joy to everyones day! :)