“Recommended”

Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Peconic
More attraction details
Owner description: Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard's winery & tasting room is situated on a 17 acre vineyard in the North Fork of Long Island NY. Our address is 1375 Peconic Lane, Peconic. Our tasting room & winery is located in an historic barn circa 1900's. This casual and rustic setting is a great place to start your wine appreciation. Through education and our hands on approach, is what makes our winery a perfect spot to enjoy on the wine trail. We have many Estate wines to choose from cabernet Franc, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, White Merlot, and Chardonnay. Our tasting room is open 11-6pm see website for days Groups larger than 6 MUST make a reservation due to our limited space. Tours and Classes are also available. Please visit our web site for dates & times.
npt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Recommended”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Very interesting. Anthony was very knowledgable, explaining every bit of wine making from Vine to taste. I learned more on this tour than in any other I have taken (several - both here and in Europe). The wine blending portion was fun! The whole experience was down to earth and unpretentious ,unlike some of the snobbier places I have been.

1 Thank t h
BellaVitaVineyard, Owner at Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard, responded to this review, May 21, 2013
Thank you so much for your recommendation. We are always happy to hear feedback - especially that we were able to be informative and unpretentious.

We hope to see you again soon!

Amityville, New York
“Wonderful Time”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

.My Car club made a run out to Sannino Bella Vita and had a wonderful time. We were a large group and they had no problem handling all of us and making us feel right at home. Anthony did a great job educating all of us on what it takes to grow the grapes right through to wine making. I highly recommend this Vineyard.
Bobby B

Visited May 2013
BellaVitaVineyard, Owner at Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Thanks, Bobby! We enjoyed having your club here as well. We appreciate you sharing your recommendation on Trip Advisor and we hope to see you again!

Peconic, New York
“In The Hood”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been there many times, since I am a neighbor. I love going over there because I am a home winemaker and owner of a small backyard vineyard...My wife and I can just walk to the tasting room location on Peconic Lane. Anthony thank you so much for your generosity sharing some of your awesome winemaking strategies with me. Thank you Anthony and Lisa you create a real friendly environment! If you are looking for an awesome bed and breakfast experience too, don't pass this up. I highly recommend it.

Visited May 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for writing this great review. We love to hear from our neighbors - and are so happy that you appreciate what we are doing.

Thank you for the B&B recommendation as well.

Best,
“A great experience!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Sannino is a small, quaint vineyard off the main road. Anthony Sannino guided us on a tour that was both interesting and very informative - more than I have ever learned on a wine tour. They were also extremely accommodating to our group. They have a Vine to Wine program in which guests can make their own wine that sounded more than inviting. I will definitely return to visit this spot.

Visited May 2013
BellaVitaVineyard, Owner at Sannino Bella Vita Vineyard, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
We are so happy to read that you loved the tour and found it informative yet enjoyable. Thank you for sharing your review with future guests.

See you soon!
Port Jefferson Station, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Day at the vineyard”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I visited this vineyard on a Saturday. We have been to many vineyards thru the years and our experience at this particular one was fantastic. From the moment we arrived the owner was doing a tour of the processing room. He actually excused himself from that and came over to pour my husband and I a tasting of wine (which I might add was delicious I bought a bottle of that one). We then enjoyed a picnic lunch which we brought ourselves and were given three more tastings. At 2 o'clock we went on a very informative tour given by the owner. I must say it was so interesting listening to him explain the process.
I truly recommend this vineyard it is worth the trip. Service is excellent and I might add the wine is the very best.

Visited May 2013
Thank you for spending your day with us and sharing your experience with our wines. We are thrilled that you enjoyed it.

Hope to see you again soon,