“Hilton Pearl River”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pearl River
nc
“Hilton Pearl River”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014

My son was getting married in Old Tappan, NJ. This hotel was 10 minutes away from the reception hall. We hosted the Rehearsal Dinner in the hotel's restaurant (Two Henrys). The staff was excellent and the dinner came off with no problems. Guests remarked that the food was excellent, we enjoyed it also. The facilities were clean. I would recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area. I will definitely stay here again.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
rufusmom1,
Congratulations on your son's wedding. Two Henrys is a terrific spot for a rehearsal dinner. Thanks for recommending us and for taking the time to share your comments.
William Maloney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Hamden, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

We were staying at the hotel for a wedding and my boyfriend forgot his tie. With no time to shop, the manager offered him one from her office collection of ties left behind. I thought that was very kind and it matched perfectly.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, June 29, 2014
Anna A,
Excellent story. I hope you didn't spill anything on it! I just heard about this from the front desk too. I'm so glad we were able to help you guys out. Thanks for visiting and we hope to see you again.
NYC/NJ
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I live not far from here so was hesitant to stay but it was a fantastic find! The hotel has a great presence when you drive up to it, staff are super friendly and welcoming. Debbie at the front desk was really great. The hotel has a traditional style to it but it is excellently maintained and fits with the environment. The grounds are lush & green and we loved the huge indoor pool, Jacuzzi and sauna. The pool is supervised by lifeguards which is very professional and the water was heated to a pleasant temperature in the cool months. We found the cleanliness of the rooms to be really great. Staff were quick to respond to requests. Food in the restaurant downstairs was great quality at both breakfast and dinner. The conservatory glassed area has a really special feel to it and looks so pretty. We have also been for the Easter Brunch and then again for the Mother's Day Brunch which is held in the big ballroom. The amount of food stations was phenomenal and the best I've seen ANYWHERE in the area. Food quality is high considering the mass volume of people seated in the ballrooms at these brunches. They also cater excellently to the children with their own lowset food stations, icecream buffet and many desserts. I highly recommend this hotel if you want a mini break away with a countryside feel out of the hustle & bustle. Very close to NYC too so it's a short trip to get there.

Room Tip: Ask for one that overlooks the back lawn as it backs onto a golf course.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
We're so glad you found us and that you enjoyed your time here. In particular, thanks for noting the friendly service and overall cleanliness, which is something we've always gotten high marks on thanks to an unbelievable housekeeping team. We hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Avondale, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

I booked the conservatory room for my brother's celebration of life and it was beautiful. John was very helpful, as well as all the other staff members. Aaron with KVL Audio Visual Services supplied me with all the equipment I needed and showed me how to use everything. Thank you again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dana Y,
Thank you for trusting us to work with your family on such an important event. I'm glad we got you into such a beautiful room and to hear how it turned out. All the best.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

Hands down this is the most professional staff I have encountered. To start... Had to book a conference room for a mass service due to a loss in the family. Worked with john last minute and was able to make arrangements within minutes. The room accommodations and catering was perfect. I couldn't have asked for anything better. Kudos to the general manager for having such a fantastic staff especially john. Thank you all for making our family feel welcome.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Jackie f
William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Good Afternoon Jackie F,
I am very sorry for your loss. I am glad we've been able to help at this difficult time. Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and all the best to you and your family.
Harleysville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2014

This Hilton was very clean and nicely furnished - staff is very helpful. We enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again. I had a problem with my Hilton Honors number and the staff helped me fix the issue quickly.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

1 Thank Jeneen O
William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Jeneen O,
I'm glad we were able to help with your HHonors number. Thanks for choosing us and sharing your great comments.
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stayed over the mother's day weekend and really enjoyed it. It's beautiful and the staff are there for your needs. They have a buffet breakfast that completely satisfies that early morning hungry.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank JOEL B
William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, May 16, 2014
Joel B,
We're so glad you chose us for Mother's Day weekend and that your family enjoyed their stay. Thanks for the positive comments on the breakfast buffet. We hope to welcome you back on your next getaway.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pearl River
#1 of 1 in Woodcliff Lake
The Time Nyack
The Time Nyack
#1 of 3 in Nyack

Been to Hilton Pearl River? Share your experiences!