“Very good stay at Pearl River Hilton”
Review of Hilton Pearl River

Hilton Pearl River
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pearl River
Concord, New Hampshire
“Very good stay at Pearl River Hilton”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

We were there for a wedding, which was lovely. The stay was excellent from beginning to end. (We had only one minor complaint about the room, which is the awkward design of the shower.) Otherwise, we can say only good things about the service, the room, the food, and the ambience.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
travalgal18,
Thanks for the great comments about the food, service, and ambiance of our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed the wedding so much and had an enjoyable stay with us. Come back to see us again.
William Maloney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed November 16, 2013

We only stayed one night, but it was very pleasant and comfortable. Rooms were nice and well-appointed. Nice amenities. The hotel is in a beautiful spot. We had a nice night and I would stay here again if the occasion arises.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
We are glad you had a good stay with us. Thanks for taking the time to share your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Seaside Park, United States
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Other than not getting the ottoman that my husband needed every thing else was ok. I was told by two different employees that they would send it up but they didn't. Room was clean and beds were comfortable.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, November 14, 2013
Sally M,
Thanks for taking the time to share this short feedback and I'm sorry to hear that we missed this request. We do our best to keep everyone comfortable and this is certainly something we should have been able to handle. I'd like to learn more about this so we can address it and I invite you to write back to me directly with more details about when you stayed with us.
william.maloney@hilton.com
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

The hotel and property are a beautiful welcome to a weary traveler, nestled in the woods with views of sprawling grounds and a golf course out back. The staff, at the front desk and in the restaurant are professional and friendly, ensuring all needs and ementies are provided for. What they can't help with is the boom and artic blast of the A/C unit in the guest rooms.

Despite the start of Fall and a cool, crispness in the air, a paper sign was posted on my window asking to please keep the window closed; it stated it was gnat season which could navigate through the screens. As such, I had to use the A/C unit.

Rooms are laid out such that the vent is pointed straight towards the bed. (I was told all rooms are laid out the same.) The A/C would turn on with a rattle and a boom...I'd bundle up for the article chill blasting towards the bed. The A/C would turn off...and I'd toss the blanket back off as the room fell silent and warmed back up. Leaving the fan 'on' helped mask the noise...but the changes in temperature proved frustrating.

So again, a beautiful hotel but not the best night's sleep. Moving the bed to the side wall would greatly help but I didn't think the morning maid would appreciate having to move it back.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
GDawgs,
I'm glad you were impressed with our location and friendly staff, and I appreciate your feedback on our air conditioning system and apologize the noise and cycling disturbed your rest. We do our best to address any issues like this that are brought to our attention so please feel free to contact me directly with more details, such as your dates of stay and room number. We know how important a good night's sleep is while traveling and hope you will give us another chance to impress you should you return to our area in the future.
Thanks,
william.maloney@hilton.com
New Albany, Ohio, USA
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Wasn't there long enough to enjoy any of the outdoor surroundings. The food was terrible!…not sure if it was because I was at an obesity study, but the food should still be seasoned even if it was healthy.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Our banquet food and service are typically one of the strengths of our hotel. I am sorry you had a poor experience. Too bad you weren't here for longer to try some other options like our restaurant Two Henrys, which has been getting terrific reviews. Your comments are appreciated and we will look into the menu for the particular event you attended.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Wonderful facility to hold any type of event. The hotel staff worked hand in hand with our caterer and we couldn't have had better service, anywhere. The Ballroom is magnificent, as is The Conservatory, where we had the Cocktail hour! Everything was just as we had hoped. Everyone was outstanding!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

William M, General Manager at Hilton Pearl River, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Congratulations on your daughter's wedding! It is always an honor when families choose to spend such important occasions with us. We work very hard to make special events go so well and it means a lot to hear how satisfied you are. Thank you for letting us know.
All The Best,
Moorestown, New Jersey
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The hotel proerty was beautiful, I stayed in the fall so leaves were turning on the surrounding wooded areas, and the many planted mums out front were a nice touch. I did not have a car and there wasn't much within walking distance, but the restaurant was nice, and altho a bit pricey they did have nitely specials. The taxi they called for me in the morning never showed up, and they were kind enough to call a different cab company for me. No refrigerator in the room, which was the only thingthat really bothered me as I like to bring snacks and sodas with me. Oh and the seal on the bottle of water that they left for me was already broken. I always check because I find that happens alot internationally (not necessarily at Hiltons tho), I don't usually see it in the US. But teh tap water was fine so it didn't really matter.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown
Park Ridge Marriott
Park Ridge Marriott
#1 of 1 in Park Ridge

Been to Hilton Pearl River? Share your experiences!