“Pearl River Hilton Exceptional Service and Value”
Review of Hilton Pearl River

Hilton Pearl River
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pearl River
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I purchased a 2 night stay for my sister in law and her husband. They are a newlywed couple. After the wedding ceremony and subsequent fanfare, they departed to the Pearl River Hilton.
They contacted me upon their 2 night departure to rave about the Pearl River Hilton. The service and provided amenities they received were second to none. I had previously called the location to set up the reservation, and was assured that they would be treated nicely,without question the Pearl River Hilton was 100% true to their word. I have previously stayed at this facility and without hesitation would recommend it to others. The Pearl River Hilton is a short skip and a hop away from NYC, without the NYC price.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank richard f

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Stayed here for a business meeting 3 miles away but drive into NYC was under 30 minutes! Rooms seem to have been updated recently. Bathrooms are a good size (both rooms definitely better than comparably priced hotels in the city). Amenities for shampoo and conditioner were good too(Peter Thomas Roth??) Bed was very comfortable.
Did not use gym or pool but both looked decent as well.
Morning buffet could have been better for $18. Had all the usual stuff: eggs, pancakes, potatoes, fruits and breads.
Employees at front desk and restaurant were very friendly and helpful.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank SMF2_On-The-Go
Reviewed May 31, 2012

This is my chosen hotel whenever doing business in the Pearl River / Orangeburg, NY area. It is a simple, basic Hilton property. The restaurant / bar area down stairs is fairly nice. I have a nice stay every time I am here. It is just a few miles from the Garden State Parkway and also just a few miles from a small downtown area with nice restaurants. I would recommend this as a great place to stay while on business.

Room Tip: All rooms here are fairly the same.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights. Rooms were beautiful and service was excellent. Convenient, safe location. We locked ourselves out of one of our connecting rooms and the staff quickly assisted and were extremely professional. Front desk staff nice as well. Great experience!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Joan F
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I've lived in Rockland County for the past 20 years. I have a business here in Rockland. When I have people come to visit, I have them stay in this hotel. It's not a five star hotel, but it is a very good hotel.

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times and I've never had anything less than a great experience.

Here in Rockland, this is by, far and away, the best hotel in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank adamlipson
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was a wonderful retreat for my birthday weekend. My husband and I decided to stay there as we did not want to be too far from home and we wanted a peaceful, quiet, serene setting. We were greeted warmly and for a busy St. Patrick's weekend we were checked in and in our room within a few minutes. Everything was perfect as we dined out, ordered take out and brought it back to the room. We also went to the nearby Palisades Mall to see a movie. Thankfully, it was a get away where we did not need to use the Internet (there's a daily fee for WiFi). I think to access the Internet from the business center is free. However, the plan was to mostly relax in our room, so leaving just to check emails would not work. Overall, we would definitely return with all of the events that were held at the hotel, we did not experience any disturbances - it served it's purpose. A wonderful weekend get away.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2012

My last stay at the Hilton Pearl River was almost 10 years ago for a wedding. I remember it being convenient, restful, and in a lovely setting. So when I had to travel for business recently, and saw that it was a nearby option, I booked it. Was a good choice. It's a beautiful setting, extremely quiet (even with a wedding going on), and the bed was extremely comfortable. Cons would be the noisy a/c unit and pretty bad food from room service. I was also surprised they didn't have a mini bar in the room given that there are so many business travelers and room service ends at 11 p.m. Even with those caveats, I would still stay here again for business.

Room Tip: Pick a room facing the golf course out back.
Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
#1 of 1 in Woodcliff Lake
Castle Hotel & Spa
Castle Hotel & Spa
#6 of 7 in Tarrytown

Been to Hilton Pearl River? Share your experiences!