“Beautiful, safe hotel”
Review of Hilton Pearl River

Hilton Pearl River
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pearl River
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights. Rooms were beautiful and service was excellent. Convenient, safe location. We locked ourselves out of one of our connecting rooms and the staff quickly assisted and were extremely professional. Front desk staff nice as well. Great experience!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Joan F

Reviewed April 6, 2012

I've lived in Rockland County for the past 20 years. I have a business here in Rockland. When I have people come to visit, I have them stay in this hotel. It's not a five star hotel, but it is a very good hotel.

I've stayed at this hotel a number of times and I've never had anything less than a great experience.

Here in Rockland, this is by, far and away, the best hotel in the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank adamlipson
Reviewed March 27, 2012

This was a wonderful retreat for my birthday weekend. My husband and I decided to stay there as we did not want to be too far from home and we wanted a peaceful, quiet, serene setting. We were greeted warmly and for a busy St. Patrick's weekend we were checked in and in our room within a few minutes. Everything was perfect as we dined out, ordered take out and brought it back to the room. We also went to the nearby Palisades Mall to see a movie. Thankfully, it was a get away where we did not need to use the Internet (there's a daily fee for WiFi). I think to access the Internet from the business center is free. However, the plan was to mostly relax in our room, so leaving just to check emails would not work. Overall, we would definitely return with all of the events that were held at the hotel, we did not experience any disturbances - it served it's purpose. A wonderful weekend get away.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 24, 2012

My last stay at the Hilton Pearl River was almost 10 years ago for a wedding. I remember it being convenient, restful, and in a lovely setting. So when I had to travel for business recently, and saw that it was a nearby option, I booked it. Was a good choice. It's a beautiful setting, extremely quiet (even with a wedding going on), and the bed was extremely comfortable. Cons would be the noisy a/c unit and pretty bad food from room service. I was also surprised they didn't have a mini bar in the room given that there are so many business travelers and room service ends at 11 p.m. Even with those caveats, I would still stay here again for business.

Room Tip: Pick a room facing the golf course out back.
Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank R0bin72
Reviewed February 26, 2012

My son was married at this Hotel, October 8, 1995, Columbus day weekend. It was a beautiful affair. The location of the Hotel and the view is magnificent. My co-chair and I decided that we would hold our Temple's Yearly weekend retreat there. This past February was our 17th yearly weekend at the Hilton Pearl River. Gerry Burns, the Director of Catering has been there for us for each of the 17 years that we have been coming. She is fantastic. She helps us plan our weekend. She takes care of any dietary problems that some of the people attending may have. They have wheelchair accessible rooms. The staff couldn't be better. The accommodations are wonderful. The food is excellent. They cater to all our needs. We will be back next year!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2012

We live in NYC and thought we'd go for a mini-getaway to nearby Pearl River. The Hilton looked beautiful on the website and our kids were eager to swim. We took a car service there and back but I would strongly urge you to go only if you have a car there with you. The grounds offer little space for kids to run and enjoy. There is a bridge our the back of the property but it has a fence blocking you from crossing to the other side (which is a golf course). The hot tub was not working our first day there. The pool was nice and so were the other people there... The food was mediocre. It is not s resort with anything to do on site. I guess I knew that but I had hoped there was SOMETHING to do there. We took a taxi to the nearby Palisades Mall for entertainment.

Room Tip: 2nd floor looks right out onto the rooftop AC unit. Go higher up.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank UWSNewYorkCity
Reviewed January 21, 2012

on January 13th we had my step daughter's sweet sixteen in the le jardin room. the room looked even better than I can imagine. the staff was wonderful, it was so clean, there were so much to chose from, and it was so great. the white glove service made us feel so special. they realy handled the party so well. everyone was so accomadating, helpful, and just amazing. my party planner Nancy Romsen.. was the best, and my party manager derek was out of this world.

I think the best part about it. it was because the bar was right next door, where adults who don't want to drive back and forth, or those who wanted to stay around and have a couple of drinks with other parents can do so, with out being so far, or worrying about not being on time for the kids. I also loved the reception area, where it was so welcoming to the children and their parents. the children were able to wait for their parents in the reception/ lobby area to be picked up. they were not out in the cold. what was also nice that the room is right of the lobby, where they had a few areas to sit. and one wonderful warm fireplace, where some of the adults were able to retreat to from the loud music of the party. the menu was just amazing comparing to other places around. they actually had adult food. witrh a asian table, a carving table, and a pasta table..but the cheese table was by far my favorite. of course the children loved the sliders, chicken nuggets, mozzerella sticks, french fries and onion rings.. but they realy enjoyed the salad, and the asian table too. the adults of course loved the carving table and the pasta.. it was just wonderful. just convenient and made all happy.

the staff and everyone envolved made this party a memorable day for all of us. :) thank you so much Hilton!! the very best.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Park Ridge Marriott
Park Ridge Marriott
#1 of 1 in Park Ridge
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Tarrytown

Been to Hilton Pearl River? Share your experiences!