“Definite Stop When in Town”
Review of Muddy Brook Cafe

Muddy Brook Cafe
Ranked #12 of 51 Restaurants in Pearl River
Cuisines: American
Description: American/Irish cafe serving traditional breakfasts and lunch.
Description: American/Irish cafe serving traditional breakfasts and lunch.
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had been going there throughout the years when it had various owners, when I still lived in the area. I still continue to go and enjoy the food very much. I sometimes also see old friends while visiting. Look forward to returning soon.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

This is a good place to start the day with a hearty breakfast. There are lots of families as well as groups of adults enjoying conversation and some good food. The home fries with the eggs are nicely done and the range of breakfast choices includes a complete Irish breakfast. Very enjoyable!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I like coming here for breakfast with my son. He misses "proper irish" sausages. The food is really good and the portions are large. it's a real family place. The service is quick and very friendly. They are quick to make you feel welcome.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Lovely place to meet up with friends; have breakfast, lunch or dinner!! In the heart of Pearl River. Cozy, and gret service

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Going to Muddy Brook Cafe is like going to your mom's for breakfast or lunch. It is very comfortable and welcoming. I usually order an omlete and bacon. I've had some of their salads and they are very good. Coffee is usually excellent and the waitresses keep filling your cup up until you say stop. I love to hear their Irish accents! Their menus are old and need be replacded...they look a little dirty....same with the housekeeping. There is dust on the ledges that really should be taken care of, but still I will return as it is only a few short minutes from my house. It would be great to see a few new items on the menu. The waitresses are so friendly they know us when we come in.

2  Thank Ann H