“Rehearsal Dinner”

Chanhassen, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rehearsal Dinner”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

We had a group dinner for the groom's dinner for a wedding. Location of our party was really noisy (right next to the bar), and the food was not very good. Maybe their restaurant food off the menus is good, but the prearranged entrees were disappointing.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank HelenKG

New York
“Love Joe & Joe's”
Reviewed January 30, 2014

I am shocked to see some of the negative reviews on this site regarding Joe & Joe's. While I wouldn't say it's the best Italian restaurant in Rockland County, I can definitely say it's a place where one can go and get a good meal. I love their veal dishes and have never had "watery" or tasteless sauce. My husband always gets the pork chop and loves it. In fact, I have never had a bad meal there and I have been there about 20 times over the past few years. The service is always terrific as they have had most of the same wait staff since I started going there. I've been to parties in their private room and the food has always been enjoyable. I've also enjoyed seeing bands and dancing there on an occasional Saturday night. The owners are always friendly and Joe will even get up and sing with the band once in awhile. I've wined and dined a bit in my life so I have some great places to compare to.... I give Joe & Joe's a thumbs up for many enjoyable evenings.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank JoanellenJ
Pearl River, New York
“I don't know how it stays in buisness”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The owner of this establishment is one of the rudest people I have met. He actually once threw food at my father when he requested cheese on a sandwich. I would NEVER under any circumstance eat here. You would be better off cooking at home.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank K P
NY
“Mediocre food (at best), and poor service”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Just say no. This is not authentic Italian food. It's a farce. Sauce is watery. Pasta is overcooked. The service in inattentive - spending time on the sidelines joking around amongst themselves. Do not recommend

• Visited April 2013
Montvale, New Jersey
“Forgot my reservations for my daughters first communion”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I reserved a table for 5 for my daughters first communion. When we got there they did not have the reservation and were not able to accomadate our small party. Went to Davey's Locker in Montvale and had a great meal.

Visited June 2012