“Excellent”
Review of AquaTerra Grille

AquaTerra Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
AquaTerra Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 51 Restaurants in Pearl River
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Rt. 304
Description: Welcome to AquaTerra Grille, a casual family restaurant featuring the freshest seafood (Aqua) and most delectable meats (Terra). Nestled in the heart of Rockland County, NY, AquaTerra Grille offers an atmosphere that combines the elements of water and earth, to provide an unforgettable dining experience. From the splendor of the aquatic bar to the natural beauty of the outdoor patios to the tantalizing Modern American cuisine, you will discover that AquaTerra Grille is the ideal setting for any occasion.
“Excellent”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Been to aqua terra on many occasions and it never disappoints ! Excellent every time! I have tried many different things on the menu, all were delicious

• Visited February 2014

Tappan, New York
“Consistent Quality”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I am a regular patron here for dinner, brunch an special occasions. Food is delicious, creative and plentiful. Wait staff is comprised of veterans, dedicated to making your dining experience here exceptional. Use Open Table to reserve and save yourself extra effort.

Visited January 2014
New York City, New York
“Once was enough for us”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I visited Aqua Tera 1/11/14. After seeing many positive reviews we were eager to try it. The decor is clean and welcoming. The seating is laid out well and comfy. The staff we dealt with were good to great. Our server was definitely tops well spoken, polite and attentive. Unfortunately that about sums it up for the good stuff. Now to the food........ I will list:
Roasted beet salad: mixed greens, some fried crusty thing and beets-> we have had roasted beet salads before and the beets have always been warm, however this time we got a standard salad with beet cubes-semi frozen cubes of beets. Not at all what we expected, but the greens were great.
-Asian shrimp appetizer- very good just to much sauce, but still very tasty
-French Onion Soup- not bad- neutral-
-Crusted Cod- the fish was cooked well but very little flavor
-NY Strip- ordered medium got closer to rare- despite the bright pink interior the top of the meat was very touch and charred ( perhaps cooked at to high of a temp) I was unable to eat most of it. The potatoes that came with it were good. My veggies were cold.
-Sangria not bad, but way to much alcohol not sure if thats bad or good. I suppose that depends on your company.
In general our server / waitress was great and did try but there are limits to what a server can do. We ordered our appetizer and it came in under 10min then we waited 30minutes for salad, in all fairness the lettuce was really good. We then waited another 30min for our food. My wife and I are never in a rush and while the time may bother some my wife and I didnt mind the wait but after a wait like that we expected good food. I'm sorry to say it but I have had better steaks at Outback. This place has lots of potential but my wife and I will not be back

4 Thank PhilCyn
New City, New York
“Fist Class Restaurant In Pearl River”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

My wife and family have been dining at this restaurant since it opened. We try to get there once a week if possible. This beautifully renovated restaurant is our favorite place to dine. The owners Steve, Stacey and son Nickolas are always so welcoming and accommodative. The food quality is first class. Jean, who usually serves us, is always so friendly and professional. The atmosphere is also very charming. This restaurant has a great bar areas where you can also have dinner. They also serve a great Sunday brunch. This is spacious restaurant with several private rooms to accommodative both large and small groups. It also had a large parking area with easy access from/to the street. This is a special place and I highly recommend it.

• Visited November 2013
River Vale, NJ
“SMCL”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Pleasant, friendly - good bar scene and food. We sit at the bar and eat there just like the comfortable and quick,.

Visited November 2013