“Decent meal, waitress unfriendly”
Review of T.F. Noonan's

T.F. Noonan's
Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Pearl River
Cuisines: American, Pub
Reviewed August 5, 2014

My party of five wanted to try a new place for dinner on a Monday night. You walk thru the bar to get to the tables in the back. There was no one there to greet us so we just walked past the bar and a waitress spotted us and sat us in the dining room adjacent to the bar. We were the only table there and I would imagine when more people are dining and the bar is full the noise level could get quite loud.
Four of the five of us ordered burgers. They were delicious! A big 10 ounces each cooked perfectly with a hint of a charcoal taste. My daughter ordered the taco salad and she enjoyed that as well. It took 20 minutes to get the food out which is acceptable.
I don't know what was up with the young lady who was our waitress. She didn't crack a smile once. She didn't do anything wrong but I felt like she couldn't care less if we were there or not.
I don't think we will return as no one cared less if we were there or not. This place is just average. The bar looked like it was a place for the local guys to stop after work.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Noonan's has everything you would want from a bar menu...and more. The wraps and burgers are great but there are healthy choices as well. The bartenders are wonderful and make you feel right at home. Noonan's is a comfortable, fun place to unwind.

Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Netherlands and Chile.. They put on the game for us no problem. 4 screens in the outdoor patio at the back.

The prices were not too bad, service was quick and the portion sizes were massive!!

I had the chicken fingers and fries. $8.95.. a steal (:

Reviewed March 7, 2014

T.F. Noonan's is found on Central Avenue in the heart of Pearl River New York. My husband and I have enjoyed going in for an occasional bite to eat. The menu has many things to choose from. We think the burgers are the best in the area! Recently I have had one of the wrap sandwiches and was pleasantly surprised how good it was. We have told a few friends who also have been back for the burgers. Would love if they had some acoustic guitar players every now and then! Great bar, good people, cold beer too.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I stopped in at Noonan's with my family members and we sat at the bar. The bartender was attentive and friendly and we had no problems with refills ;) I had the shrimp and corn chowder and the house salad. Both were delicious. One family member had the salad that was the special and she raved about it. The other had The Hangover Burger and he was very happy. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting the area.

1  Thank AMoCarse