our recent stay at the catskill lodge was a nice time. we had a decent size room and it was clean.
the owners alfred and cathy along with there 15 year old son where friendly and accomidating.
the resturant had a great filet migon in which alfred gave us two 15$ meal vochers for a total of 30$ off our meal not to forget the 4 cocktail vochers as well..the hostess was very nice and the bartender was friendly.the ski package was exactly what was advertised.lift tickets,meal vouchers and a clean room. is it the hilton of course not. can you please everyone no you cannot. was i satisfied with my weekend package stay absolutly i was. THE SKI WEEKEND PACKAGE WAS EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED .
I WOULD STAY AGAIN , thanks alot larry and ray
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic year-round lodge set on the banks of the famed Kaaterskill Creek with spacious, comfortable rooms, some with fireplaces, and several cabins. Close to Hunter & Windham Ski resports, Woodstock, Saugerties and Horse Shows in the Sun. Full service steakhouse & pub on site open daily with Off Track Betting Parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Catskill Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catskill Mountain Hotel Palenville
- Catskill Mountain Lodge Catskill Region/Palenville, NY