We stayed in one of the cabins while going to Mountain Jam. Really for our needs very well. We had our own separate building with a patio area near the pool. Very quaint and homey in the midst of a forested area.
The owners were very attentive and helpful. They had heard of problems with water in another cabin and stopped by our cabin to make sure everything was OK with our unit. (We were fine.)
We would definitely be back the next time we're in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic year-round lodge set on the banks of the famed Kaaterskill Creek with spacious, comfortable rooms, some with fireplaces, and several cabins. Close to Hunter & Windham Ski resports, Woodstock, Saugerties and Horse Shows in the Sun. Full service steakhouse & pub on site open daily with Off Track Betting Parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Catskill Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catskill Mountain Hotel Palenville
- Catskill Mountain Lodge Catskill Region/Palenville, NY