We were there for a reunion weekend. Kathy and Al have accommodated us for the past 2 reunions. Always a good time. My room was clean and comfortable and I loved having the coffee maker for the morning. The grounds are well kept and the pool area was great.
Our first night up there, we had dinner at the restaurant. Food was good and the music as well. They arranged for a buffet style breakfast the following morning and there was more than enough food, fresh squeezed juice and coffee.
My only complaints is that there wasn't a tv directory in the room nor a clock. Other than that..we had a great time and look forward to our next reunion in 2015!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic year-round lodge set on the banks of the famed Kaaterskill Creek with spacious, comfortable rooms, some with fireplaces, and several cabins. Close to Hunter & Windham Ski resports, Woodstock, Saugerties and Horse Shows in the Sun. Full service steakhouse & pub on site open daily with Off Track Betting Parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and getaroom.com so you can book your Catskill Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catskill Mountain Hotel Palenville
- Catskill Mountain Lodge Catskill Region/Palenville, NY