My mom and I stayed here for 2 nights as part of our annual vacation and enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. We were particularly appreciative of the live jazz in the cozy restaurant, and the friendly and welcoming owner Al, who joined our table for dinner and invited me to sing a few songs with the band. What we had thought was just going to be a place to sleep while we toured the area turned out to be our favorite part of the trip! Our room was clean and quiet and had a nice porch out front for morning coffee. Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic year-round lodge set on the banks of the famed Kaaterskill Creek with spacious, comfortable rooms, some with fireplaces, and several cabins. Close to Hunter & Windham Ski resports, Woodstock, Saugerties and Horse Shows in the Sun. Full service steakhouse & pub on site open daily with Off Track Betting Parlor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Catskill Mountain Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catskill Mountain Hotel Palenville
- Catskill Mountain Lodge Catskill Region/Palenville, NY