All reviews fire pit cookies complimentary breakfast beautiful hotel breakfast staff crackers indoor pool waffles evening snacks glass museum the breakfast area clean hotel king bed staff was friendly a great stay popcorn machine convenient location
Reviewed September 11, 2018

We stayed here on Labor Day weekend while visiting Corning to see the Museum of Glass. The room was comfortable and clean, with good Internet access. The breakfast was fine and the staff was friendly.

The hotel is pretty conveniently located to I-86 and I-99, so you can get to the museums and downtown Corning within a couple minutes. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Kimberlyn G, General Manager at Hampton Inn Corning/Painted Post, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the great review of your stay with us, here, at the Hampton Inn Corning-Painted Post, NY! We truly appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that you enjoyed your say and found out team to be friendly. Our location is quite perfect for visiting downtown, as the drive is short, and the area is quiet. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed September 5, 2018

Enjoyed our brief stay, people were nice, room was clean and cool. Went to a nice little diner nearby for dinner. Spent some nice family time in the pool. Enjoyed complimentary breakfast the next morning

Dear Keith S.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your stay via TripAdvisor! We appreciate your great feedback and we're so happy to hear that you enjoyed each aspect of your stay. We strive to provide our guests with friendly service, clean rooms and of course, complimentary breakfast. Thank you again, we look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed August 22, 2018

Stayed to split our ride home from vacation.....the fee was excessive for a Hampton, being that I've stayed in many Hamptons in the past. Not sure why, but we were in a pinch for an overnight stay. I usually stay at Hamptons but never paid this in an area so rural........

Dear Mary S.,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest feedback. We truly appreciate the great scoring! I am sorry to hear that you felt the pricing was excessive for our area. We do try our best to remain competitive based on our market demand so that we are always appropriately priced. Our rates vary based on time of year and events in the area, so I hope that this does not deter you from giving us another chance. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if you have any needs for future reservations and I'd be happy to help!

Kimberlyn Green
Kimberlyn.Green@hilton.com
607-936-5020

Reviewed August 22, 2018

This hotel was very clean, breakfast was perfect! We actually thought it was a brand new hotel when in fact its 4 1/2 years young. We all sleep well was a family of four no one had any complaints. We would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review of your stay with us! We appreciate the feedback and are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I like to think that we're like a fine wine; better with age! I love the idea of "years young," it sounds much more complimentary. Thank you again; we can't wait to see you on your next visit!

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while in transit for one night. The room was nicely appointed with a fridge and very clean. Beds were a little tight for two adults as we had two double beds. We were there Friday night to Saturday morning and the breakfast closed at 10:00. For a weekend this is a little early. Our daughter ran down at 10:05 trying to get some cereal and the staff in the breakfast area refused to give her anything. She asked for just some cereal but they told her that the milk was put away. She did see the front desk and they told her that the staff should give her something but they didn’t. She was upset so we did tell the front staff when we checked out and they graciously gave us a Starbucks gift card. This was really kind and made up for the encounter with the staff in the kitchen. We have stayed here before and found the staff in the kitchen area very friendly before so perhaps it was an off day or new people. The front desk manager even wrote us an apology with the gift card which was very kind. We will definitely continue to stop at this hotel enroute to Philadelphia.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Dear Mandy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback regarding your stay with us. We truly appreciate the feedback and I sincerely apologize for the issue you ran into regarding the breakfast staff. This is absolutely not our policy and not how our team is trained. I will use this experience as a coaching opportunity to ensure we do better next time. Whether it's 10:05 am or 10:05 pm, our team members should be accommodating our guests needs to the best of their ability. I don't see a reason why they could not have offered cereal, and again, I sincerely apologize for this. I am glad to hear that my front desk offered you a gift card as a result of the issue. Thank you for your understanding and willingness to give our hotel another try during your next visit. Please reach out to me directly during your next stay, and I will be sure we meet all of your needs!

Kimberlyn Green