“More than expected”

Cuisines: American
Hyderabad, India
“More than expected”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My first and only visit to Applebee's. I was very pleased with the service and the food! Will visit once more if possible...

Visited July 2013

Warsaw Ohio
“Great”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

Most always enjoy Applebee's, this trip was one of the best . They were very busy, being by myself I sat at the bar. Steak came out before salad did which was no problem. Server apologized and bought me a beer. Steak was great, sides were great beer was cold, staff was excellent. Manager was going around checking on every table. I will cost again.

Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“The Weight Watchers meals are flavorful & filling”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

While traveling from Rochester, NY to Harrisburg, PA, my husband & I stopped at the Applebee's in Painted Post, NY for a quick lunch. My husband had a new entrée - barbequed chicken with honey shrimp & pepper. I had the Zesty Roma Chicken & Shrimp entrée. The meat and vegetables were perfectly grilled, there was an plenty food for each of us. The manager even came to our table to be sure we were completely satisfied and inquired about our trip. We will definitely return on our next trip.

• Visited September 2013
Oakville, Canada
“They REALLY care about your satisfaction”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We stopped into the Applebees on the way home from Gettysburg, Pa. It wasn't our first visit to an Applebees before so we knew we would get a good meal.

The menu was fabulous. So many good things. The service was excellent and my wife's meal was delicious. Mine, alas, wasn't the best as the steak was overcooked. HOWEVER they went out of their way to fix it. They truly cared about our experience there and I cannot say enough about it. My garlic potatoes were perfect, by the way. I would go back tomorrow. You should too.

• Visited September 2013
Ashton, Canada
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This restaurant is always consistent in both food quality and quantity. Service is great as is atmosphere. Highly recommended by my family.

• Visited August 2013