“Good place”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ozone Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Ozone Park
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ozone Park
Sofia, Bulgaria
“Good place”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Quiet, clean and comfortable rooms. The sheets are soft and clean. Plenty of pillows and covers. The bathroom is spacious and clean with lots of clean and soft towels.
The check in was fast and easy.
They also offer free airport shuttle.
Wireless internet in the room is good.

2 Thank skAylin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New Delhi, Delhi, India
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Let me start with the good things first , the shuttle service specially the guy called Somnath . He was excellent but that is where the goodness ends, rooms are ill designed and all they call it a suite . There us noise, no ice and the ice machine does not work, breakfast is just about ok. But the worst part is manager ms. Donna . She is never available and if you write to her she does not respond and the guy or gal at the counter say only one thing to all your queries we will tell her when she comes and only she can handle it. Basically except her they are good for nothing. Also the hotel people are tricksters , they will not tell you a lot of things even lure you and when you land and have nowhere to go they will tell you unfair policies and fleece you.

Room Tip: Anywhere else but this
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Vivek G

Travelers are raving about these Ozone Park hotels

Reviewed July 22, 2013

I would not recommend this hotel for the following reasons: 1) Even the non-smoking rooms smell terrible. I had to switch rooms after my allergies started messing up. 2) The entry way is split level and the man attending the front desk would not let us use it to get our bags down stairs so my dad and I had to carry a almost week’s worth or luggage down the flight of steps. Later on that evening and the following days I watched the man attending the front desk help other people staying at the hotel PERSONALLY by showing them how to use the elevator to get their bags down to them. This upset me most. 3) Some rooms come with microwaves, some have refrigerators, and some have neither.

Pros: the breakfast was decent. Hotel is located across for a deli that has really good sandwiches and a frozen yogurt place that is nice. The price is ok.

This hotel is a mess all the way around. If you staying more than a day, stay someplace else.

Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Writing reviews is tricky.... That's why I ended up here. Saving you is my intent. GOOD? only the attitude of the staff, the shower, and comfortable bed. BAD? The rest... Says parking: just 10 spots for the whole hotel, otherwise, the street. LOCATION? Scary... (And I live in Mexico City)...ROOMS? VERY small. ACCESSIBILITY: Hard to get your luggage to your room as the lobby is not on the ground floor, nor is the first row of rooms, so my room was at basement level with NO light except a small window...overlooking what? The 10 car parking lot and the bum sorting the trash bins.... My real view? The tires of my car which by a miracle I happened to find a spot for. ROOMS? Paper...wafer thin walls... Couple next to my room had a fight all night and I couldn't sleep at all! Shouting, crying, door slamming, the works!!! Rug??? never took my flip flops off. My aunt used her socks as slippers, they ended up black. PHONE? Had a light flashing, never was able to get rid of it...blinked in my face all night, except when I got a call around 2 am from a kid calling his Mom (still don't get it, there was a huge "family trip" bunch of people running all around, shouting from one room to another,etc... ) OVERALL WORSE PART? Location.. Don't care if it is close to the airport.... It was HORRIBLE!!! Run... Run.. RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!!!

2 Thank Ositasegunda
New Delhi
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel en route to Arizona and California. I just wanted a night's stay to rest since I was traveling from South Africa. Here are my 'Pros' and 'Cons'.

What was good:
- Free shuttle service from JFK so that saved some money to and fro. However, most of the hotels around JFK provides this service so nothing unique.
- Room was clean and so were the bed linens and washroom..

What wasn't good:
- The shuttle driver lacked customer orientation. May be because of his mundane job but that didn't create a good 'first' impression about the hotel.
- Contrary to a few reviews, nearest subway is a good 10-15 min away. The walk isn't too p,easing either.
- Far out to visit Manhattan - couple of hours up down should you fancy visit the city.
- Free Breakfast was sad quality; I preferred picking up a sandwich from the road. Coffee machine wasn't woRking and there was no hot water..

Overall verdict, for an extra 20 dollars, you can find better hotels around JFK - I will certainly avoid this hotel on my next trip to NYC.

Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Florence, Alabama
Reviewed June 3, 2013

It cost me two taxi fares to get to this hotel. Neither taxi driver was familiar with it, and the first dropped me erroneously at the Comfort Inn on the other side of the airport. Next morning another guest who rode with me on the free shuttle to the airport said her taxi driver also had trouble finding it. The room itself was fine, and appeared to have been updated: nice tiled bathroom, good king bed, coffee machine ... but there was a sort of mustiness camouflaged with room deodorizer that I didn't like. This odor was somewhat abated when the window unit air conditioner was on, but it is quite loud. The staff were all very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If you're headed here, have the *exact address* typed out to hand to your taxi driver. If you...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank edelstein7
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We picked up the airport shuttle without a glitch. The person at the desk, Ramon I believe, was very helpful and patient. The room was clean and comfortable and quiet and we all caught up on our sleep from flying a transatlantic flight. I was thankful that they offered connecting and non-smoking rooms. There was a good selection at breakfast. The desk help told us how to catch the A subway, which we did that morning and headed into Manhattan. A wonderful though brief visit. We headed back to the room, the shuttle was waiting and we were whisked away back to the airport for our connecting flight. I'm so thankful for this hotel and the service it provided.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Hilton New York JFK
Hilton New York JFK
#9 of 30 in Jamaica
Radisson Hotel JFK Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Ozone Park? Share your experiences!