“Great staff, comfortable hotel”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ozone Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Ozone Park
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Ozone Park
California
“Great staff, comfortable hotel”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We stayed one night as we arrived at JFK very late. Shuttle picked us up, and the staff was ready for us when we arrived. Everything was very easy. The room was comfortable. It was also fairly close to the subway which we took into the city the next day. Didn't try the breakfast, so can't say anything about that.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank EastwestUSA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed October 7, 2012

I was a bit concerned when the complimentary JFK airport shuttle dropped me here. The lobby/entrance is a bit weird as you have to go down a few steps to get into the small reception area. The staff was friendly enough but I didn't like it that they still take an imprint of your credit card, thus leaving your number on paper. My room was on the first floor & the walls are paper thin. I could make out every word of what the guests in the next room were saying. I also had to listen to cars & people coming & going at all hours since my window was just below the street level, basically a basement level. The room appeared as advertised on the website. Everything was clean & comfortable. I paid 119 per night but with taxes that comes to 140.00 per night which is high but it is NY! I walked across the street to Aldo's, an Italian restaurant for dinner which was great. I would stay here again if I have to be near the airport.

Room Tip: Request a higher floor to avoid noise from cars parked on street & people coming & going.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Lem1
Irvine, California
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We planned to stay a few nights, at least until we got to our room. The room had a distinctive odor of cleaning solvents, cigarette smoke, and mold. My sinuses clogged immediately. I sat at the desk only to discover some sticky substance imbedded in the rug. After we killed the spiders in the room, I went to use the bathroom, only to discover a fist size hole punched through one side of the hollow door. I did ask the front desk for a different room but was told, I woul have to pay more for a different room. We decided one night was enough and will spend the rest of our weeks visit elsewhere. NOT SURE WHO IS WRITING THE GLOWING REVIEWS.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else, it would be worth the money.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank jayscopes1

Travelers are raving about these Ozone Park hotels

Wileville
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Shuttle from airport excellent; waited five minutes (driver was going off shift but came back for us). Easy check-in; room clean and quiet. Recommended a pizza place across the street for supper and it was a great meal. Train to Manhattan so convenient (walk about 10 minutes); take the A train (again front desk staff were great in their recommendation) 35 minutes to 42nd Street for $2.25/each. Breakfast was fine. Would stay again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Greg T
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I stayed at this hotel earlier this month and forgot my suit. I didn't realize I left it until the following day. I called them and they told me they found it and put it away for me. As soon as I checked on on my following stay, I asked for the suit and it got it promptly.

What made me first book this place was the close proximity to JFK and free airport shuttle. It was also a 5 minute walk to the subway and pharmacies and restaurants were close by.

I would recommend this place to someone on a budget who wants a nice clean room close to JFK and subway.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank LuvNegril2
Jefferson, Maine
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was a great little hotel to stay at for the night! The staff was very friendly and made me feel welcomed and comfortable. The shuttle service from Federal Circle to the hotel was quick and easy. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. Breakfast in the morning was adequate. Very nice stay overall.

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor have small windows.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Rebecca C
Texas
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I stayed here for a few days because of a wedding I was attending at Russo's On The Bay.IT was a $45 cab ride from LGA airport but they do provide free shuttles from JFK. I had a King size bed which was huge! The room was clean and equipped with a flat screen TV. The bathroom had the basic necessities, lotion, shampoo and a hair dryer. Coffee maker was included along with packages of hot tea. I didn't get to try the complimentary hot breakfast but friends were raving about the waffles and the waffle maker. Only issue I had was when I lost my room key I asked the guy at the front desk for another one, he asked which room are you in, I stated my room # and he gave me another key, he didn't ask for my name or anything....a little frightening. I also left some items behind and they actual saved them for me in the lost and found. Overall I would more than likely stay again if I was in the area.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
#2 of 30 in Jamaica
Days Inn Jamaica - Jfk Airport
Sheraton JFK Airport Hotel
Courtyard by Marriott New York JFK Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Ozone Park? Share your experiences!