“Very good stay, good scenic location, will stay back if going thru the area.”

Holiday Inn Express Owego
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Owego
Toronto, Canada
“Very good stay, good scenic location, will stay back if going thru the area.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great hotel, good breakfast. Very scenic location on the bank of river. No issue at all. Staff was great. Microwave and fridge were really handy. Internet great. Location is really good. Room was very clean and good decor.

Room Tip: try to get room towards river
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2013

I didn't actually get to stay here, due to a trip cancellation but the service was fantastic. I had booked through a travel agency that my company uses, and when my business trip was cancelled the agency said they could not cancel my 9-night stay. This was going to put me in hot water with my company, but Nancy who answered the phone was soooo helpful and was able to cancel my reservation for me.

Thanks Nancy and Holiday Inn Express! I hope to stay with you when my trip gets rescheduled.

Room Tip: I have to be honest, I didn't get to stay here but the service I experienced when I had to cance...
Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Redcliff
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

I don’t usually make note of the front desk staff but they were very friendly. The ladies behind the desk offered our kids some home-made hats. The woman who looked after the breakfast was also very nice and made sure that the breakfast room was clean and well stocked.

Our room was exceptionally large and overlooked the river. The room was clean and had a full kitchenette. The breakfast was one of the best free hot breakfasts that I’ve had (Holiday Inn Express breakfasts are always very good).

I had a good rest and would come back again if I'm in the area.

There's a McDonald's across the street if you need quick food.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with a river view. It's a nice change to the typical hotel view.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Chemicalguy123
Robbinsville, New Jersey, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

This hotel is clean, well kept and the staff is very friendly. Nice assortment for breakfast is included. The beds are comfortable and they even provide firm and soft pillows! I was pleasantly surprised!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Carriell
Glendale, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

Check in was pleasant and expedited by a stellar manager named Nancy. She was efficient and pleasant answering all my questions. Room 239 was clean and well laid out. There is no tub but a walkin shower.
It has a King size bed with a bit of a bumpy mattress, bumps were caused by a mattress pad. I was mildly (Accentuate Mildly) annoyed by that.
A refrigerator is hidden under the wide screen.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank michael o
Ashland, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012

I dont know if they had just remodled but I was so impressed when I arrived at this hotel. We were fortunate to have a room upstairs larger than the first floor - lots of space! I wish we had stayed another night just so I could enjoy the room more!

Room Tip: the second floor is great!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Angljaffy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

We stopped here to stay while we were on our way home to Michigan. It's located right off the freeway which is convenient the front desk help was very friendly and quick, the room was very nice and clean the shower was big and worked very well. The free breakfast was pretty standard issue but it did its job. I would most likely stay here again if I was in the area.

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Sdoofor
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owego
Hampton Inn Owego
Red Roof Inn & Suites Owego
DoubleTree by Hilton Binghamton
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton
BEST WESTERN PLUS of Johnson City

Been to Holiday Inn Express Owego? Share your experiences!