“wonderful visit”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Owego
Scottsville, New York
“wonderful visit”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

we stayed here one night to do some shopping. Awesome stay,wonderful room. Make sure u visit hand of man if u go here, AWESOME store. And cafe inside has great food.
Terry at front desk was very helpful.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Abbygurl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Hammondsport, New York
Reviewed October 30, 2013

while my husband and our grandson spent an overnight at a museum with the cub scouts, I found a very relaxing night at this hotel. the room was great with view of the river, grocery store across the street and just 7 minutes from where I needed to exit to find the museum. I had wanted a hotel nearer to the museum, but it was parents weekend at the near by college. This was a lovely surprise concidering the other places were booked and I got the last room. the pool was clean and water warm. Breakfast was bountiful. I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

2 Thank YnRElly
Owego, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Always love to stay at Owego. When I have to travel for business your staff always makes me feel at home. You call me by name and give me a home away from home. Your breakfast is very good. Your beds are always very comfortable and I love to open the window curtains and watch the river float lazily by. You guys are the best!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

2 Thank Mtim P
Owego, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I was very satisfied with the Owego Hampton, I was in the area for a funeral and needed a safe , clean comfortable place to stay. My stay there was comfortable and stress free. The breakfast area is presented well and convenient.

2 Thank Kevin S
North Wales, United States
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Does not meet the usual Hampton Inn quality standards. Shower door was broken, bathroom wallpaper peeling and stained. Guests walking in upstairs room could be clearly heard. Otherwise nice and comfortable. Breakfast the usual stuff, but fresh and warm.

1 Thank Michael T
Brooklyn, NY, United States
Reviewed October 18, 2013

My partner and I visit this area about once or twice a year, and we always look forward to staying in this hotel. The rooms are always clean, the free breakfast has as wide a range of selection as many hotel restaurants provide, and there are always hot drinks and fruit available 24/7. The only problem we had was one morning when there was a large party having breakfast, and there weren't any seats available. However, some people left in about ten minutes. One recommendation: If you like waking to a nice view, ask for a room facing the river.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

2 Thank Barbara K
Leesburg, Virginia
Reviewed October 16, 2013

There aren't a lot of lodging options in the area, but this is by far a great option whether traveling for business or with family. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful. We utilized the lobby area for dinner when we ordered take out and the kids enjoyed the pool (though it was colder than expected). The entire family enjoyed the variety offered at breakfast, but we have experience better at other Hampton Inns. The room was spacious and clean as expected. The beds are just okay. Note for thrifty travelers: The front desk staff checked our AAA and AARP cards to validate the discount for our reservations for myself and my parents. We use these discounts frequently but are never asked to verify our status upon arrival. Plus, both reservations were originally in my name and under my Honors Rewards points since I made the reservations online, but I was not given the points for both rooms since we were paid separately. Thanks Hilton Honors! I feel the love. :\

1 Thank Deanna C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owego
Holiday Inn Express Owego
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Binghamton
Hampton Inn Sayre
Hampton Inn Sayre
#1 of 5 in Sayre

Been to Hampton Inn Owego? Share your experiences!