“Nice Staff, clean, view of river”
Review of Hampton Inn Owego

Hampton Inn Owego
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Owego
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We stayed here for a weekend, while we attended a baby shower. We had called ahead as we would be arriving late, the front desk staff was surprised to see us, "you are early than you thought" which says someone noted we would be arriving late.....liked that.
Room had 2 queens, comfortable beds, clean room and bathroom.
Breakfast was good, waffles, cereal, toast, muffins, fresh fruit whole and cut. I am told the coffee was good. The employee who took care of the breakfast area was very helpful and friendly.
The front desk staff was helpful in sending me to a local park when I inquired as to where I could run and not get killed or lost!!!
The Park: Hickory Park - is beautiful and within walking distance of this hotel.

I cannot comment on the cleaning staff, as my daughter was sleeping, so we told her to not bother cleaning the room.

My only CON: I wish they had refrigerators in the rooms....but a really minor problem and personal choice.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a river view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stay at this Hampton Inn whenever we're in the area. Nice rooms, friendly staff, great place to stay. The complimentary breakfast saves searching for a restaurant first thing in the morning. A good clean hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who needed a place to stay in the Owego, NY area. The hotel was very clean, the staff friendly and helpful and the ammenties were exceptional. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 5, 2013

What or how can I explain FANTASIC. This was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Upon arrival the staff was very helpful and freindly. When we went into our room, it was actually a non-smoking room. Not even a hint of smoke smell but a fresh clean smell. The bed was supper comfortable, the room very clean, the bathroom spotless and there was plenty of room to put things. The pool was small but warm and very clean. What can I say about the breakfast they serve... WOW!!! If anyone goes away hungry it is their own fault. They had a variety of cold and warm food and fresh fruit. The staff there is very friendly and more than helpful with what ever you need. I will go back there when we go to New York again.

Room Tip: Every room is a good room in my opinion.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I recognize that Hampton isn't typically a 5 star hotel chain but this location delivered. The service was spectacular, the rooms were nice, beds comfortable, warm coffee, cookies upon check in. The desk also followed up with me after check in....classy.

The town was flooded a few years ago and the hotel was remodeled as a result. It showed and felt brand new. Suggestion; get a room with a river view, it is much nicer than the parking lot view (which I had).

If all Hampton's were this nice.....I would never leave.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I visit this area yearly with family and friends for a competition and have stayed at this hotel for the last several years. They are consistently excellent and I would not think of going anywhere else in the Binghamton area.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I love the beds at Hampton Inn, but there are too many pillows that are soft and none that are firm. Other than that, the place is awesome! I travel frequently for work and my first choice is always a Hilton Hotel. There are many to choose from and Hampton Inn is a good choice.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Also consider these accommodations in or near Owego
Holiday Inn Express Owego
Red Roof Inn & Suites Owego
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Binghamton University-Vestal
Homewood Suites by Hilton Binghamton/Vestal
13 mi away
Hampton Inn & Suites Binghamton / Vestal
Hampton Inn Binghamton Johnson City

Been to Hampton Inn Owego? Share your experiences!