“good food”

Original Italian Pizza
Ranked #5 of 45 Restaurants in Owego
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Newfield
“good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

Good, fast food for when you don't want to cook. A nice place to take your friends or hang out with your family.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank A. H

Athens, Pennsylvania, United States
“No more... never again”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I have had OIP numerous times over the years and my family agrees on one thing - we always get gastro issues... every single time.

NY
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I haven't had their pizza in many years but I haven't been happy lately with the 2 places I normally get pizza from so I decided to try them. I thought the price was just a little high for what I got but the pizza was excellent so I'm happy. Even though my order was takeout the staff I dealt with were very pleasant. Will be going back for more.......

• Visited February 2013
“Best pizza in owego!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

I live in Key Largo, but am originally from Owego. Whenever I go home to visit I make sure of a few things, and first things first is to go to Originals and get the Calamari and garlic knots at Originals! They have the most amazing food, every single thing is a hit! Their sauce is NOT canned, all homemade and delicious and their bread is to die for! Whenever I eat pizza, it has to compare to originals, because theirs is top notch and hands down the best I have ever eaten. Their subs alone are worth traveling for and you can't beat the staff. The owner (one of them) Ed, is one of the best men I have met in my entire life, very friendly and extremely personable. If you are going to be in the area, originals is an absolute must stop. Highly highly reccomended!!

owego, ny
“A 3 in a rating of 1-10”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

High prices, canned sauces, not very authentic Italian food. Pizza is the best and most cost friendly thing on the menu.

• Visited October 2012