“great pizza”

Mario's Pizza
Ranked #12 of 49 Restaurants in Owego
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 15, 2012

They made it just the way we asked for it. We asked for it extra thin with a little more sauce then cheese and fresh garlic.

There are newer reviews for Mario's Pizza

Reviewed June 12, 2012

When we entered, the people were not friendly. The food was good, but the waitresses leave a lot to be desired and were very unfriendly. They made us feel unwelcome. We tried to get a second cup of coffee, and they would not give it. The first small cup was only half full, and this has happened numerous times. My family will not go back again unless the waitresses are different, and we can have a second cup of coffee. Both my husband and I are coffee drinkers and do not enjoy a meal without our coffee.

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed May 3, 2012

My mother and I recently took a Trip to our Home town of Owego, NY. Every time we go home to visit the Family, on the last night we get together and eat dinner at Mario's Pizza. This time I got an Italian Sub, and it was delicious. Great atmosphere and friendly staff for a Family Dinner!

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Had great food and laughs with the employee's. Pizza was great. Chicken sub was great and everyone had such a wonderful personality.

Reviewed November 8, 2011

Living in Raleigh, NC, we like going to NY to get great pizza. Mario's is the best tasting, authentic pizza in the area, at a great price.

1  Thank 02TravelBugs