“Fun stop”

26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fun stop”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband greatly appreciated a break from all the wine tasting. We loved their ginger vodka and the large variety of whiskey. Prices are average but the product is good quality. Staff was pretty bland - not very talkative - didn't give us much info on the product.

Rochester, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic and unique spirits!”
Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

Gin and rye whiskey were our favorites. The staff was welcoming and very helpful. A young distillery with lots of promise.

Visited June 2014
Pittsburgh
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“A good product”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

Small. but clean and modern tasting room/showroom that has a window that overlook a still. This is our choice for a distillery in the Finger Lakes.

Visited May 2014
Trumansburg, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Finger Lakes Produce More Than Great Wine!”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

New York's Finger Lakes wineries have been winning prizes around the world for their vintages. Now there is a new crop of tasting rooms: distilleries! This is the second local distillery I have visited, and by far my favorite. The staff is young, cheerful and enthusiastic. There are some attractive 'souvenirs' to take away for yourself or for gifts. But for me, previously uninterested in any but winery tastings, a revelation: the brews concocted here from wheat, rye and other grains are fabulous! The Wheat Whiskey is my favorite, but the Four-Grain Whiskey and Rye are also wonderful. I am delighted to have expanded my horizons and found great new taste sensations.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Bristol, ct
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Nice tasting room.”
Reviewed January 29, 2014 via mobile

Myer Farm distills both whiskies and vodkas. I tasted the 4 grain, the bourbon and the rye. The bourbon and rye were very good and had their own character. The 4 grain was smoother, more like a blended scotch and while good, it isn't ,my taste. The still is visible from the tasting room which is a nice touch. If you can't make it out to Ovid, they sell some of their products at Northside in Ithaca.