My son is a junior at SUNY Oswego so we have been traveling back and forth for 3 years now. Every time except twice (because we were slow and the Quality Inn was sold out already), we’ve stayed here. Nice property, exceptional value and friendly and helpful staff. I didn’t see her this week but Caitlin at the front desk is always so friendly when we are there. All of the rooms we have stayed in were great but the river view is especially nice.
The rooms are always clean, smell fresh and the beds are very comfortable. Plenty of towels in the bathroom (very important!) as well as complimentary toiletries.
The hotel offers guests complimentary breakfast, which is great. It’s more than just continental, too. There is a waffle machine as well as hot mini omelets and large sausage patties, which are perfect for making English muffin breakfast sandwiches. There is also a nice selection of breads, pastries, doughnuts, cereal, yogurt and more. Coffee, tea and a variety of juices, too.
I love the hotel’s proximity to public transportation as we don’t drive, but there is on-site parking, as well. The hotel is close to the campus, hospital, Walmart, etc., and there is a Rite Aid just across the street and a Subway sandwich shop just next door.
The on-site restaurant, G.S. Steamers, has a varied menu with something for everyone. You can eat in the main dining room, eat out on the deck while enjoying the river view or take the food to go and eat in your room (or anywhere else for that matter). Whenever we are in town, that’s always where my son wants us to take him for dinner.
I look forward to my next visit in May.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Quality Inn & Suites® Riverfront is ideally located with several rooms overlooking the historic Oswego Harbor. This Oswego, NY hotel is minutes from the State University of New York at Oswego (SUNY Oswego), Fort Ontario, Lake Ontario, Fair Haven Beach State Park and the Great New York State Fair.The Syracuse Hancock International Airport is 35 miles away. The hotel is within walking distance of several shops, fishing areas, theatres and a marina. Many businesses are also nearby. A variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges are located in the surrounding area.Guests of this Oswego, NY hotel will enjoy the free hot breakfast buffet in the morning. Be sure to stop by G.S. Steamers Bar & Grill, the on-site restaurant. Room service is available.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free high-speed Internet access and access to copy and fax services. The banquet and meeting rooms accommodate up to 100 people for most events and business functions. Competitive corporate rates are offered.All guest rooms include refrigerators, irons, ironing boards and cable television with HBO. In addition, some rooms come equipped microwaves.Whether traveling for business or pleasure, the Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront provides inviting accommodations and affordable rates to everyone visiting the Oswego area. Our friendly staff looks forward to seeing you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Inn And Suites Riverfront
- Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront Hotel Oswego
- Econo Lodge Oswego
- Oswego Econo Lodge