We arrived just before noon.....way too early for check in. We asked if it was okay to leave the car there while we explored. No worries, they even gave us a room early!! Very impressed. We asked for directions to Fort Ontario and they had coupons for us to use....didn't expect that.
Room was great, we overlooked the river and were able to have the patio door open.
Ate at Alex's for dinner, food was good. A busy place. Across the street is The Press Box....busy place too.
Breakfast was good even though the eggs were obviously processed. Staff very friendly there too.
Nice hotel, would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This riverfront Oswego, New York hotel offers breathtaking views of Oswego Harbor and Lake Ontario located less than one mile from Sunny Oswego. Nestled along the Oswego River at the estuary into Lake Ontario, the Best Western Captain's Quarters features picturesque views of the Oswego River and a friendly service-oriented staff. Guests staying at this riverfront hotel will be close to a variety of recreational activities including charter fishing and ice hockey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Captain`s Quarters Hotel Oswego
- Best Western Oswego
- Oswego Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Oswego