My husband and I stayed here on our way home from Ottawa to southern Ontario.
The staff were very helpful when we checked in and we had a nice room overlooking the water with a balcony, which was great to feel the wind and rain.
Room was large with a couch.
Comfortable bed and large bathroom.
Everything was clean.
Breakfast was included and included hot food and cereals, fruit, bagels, waffles, etc.
Was disappointed that it was not situated right on Lake Ontario, but other than that, it was a good night's sleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This riverfront Oswego, New York hotel offers breathtaking views of Oswego Harbor and Lake Ontario located less than one mile from Sunny Oswego. Nestled along the Oswego River at the estuary into Lake Ontario, the Best Western Captain's Quarters features picturesque views of the Oswego River and a friendly service-oriented staff. Guests staying at this riverfront hotel will be close to a variety of recreational activities including charter fishing and ice hockey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Captain`s Quarters Hotel Oswego
- Best Western Oswego
- Oswego Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Oswego