Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel And Conference Center
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$148
$140
Hampton.com
$80
$68
All Seasons Inn(Oswego)(Great Value!)
$100
$87
K&G Lodge(Oswego)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscaptain's quartersthe riverhot tubsteam roomlake ontariooverlooking the waterwafflescomplimentary water bottlesfree breakfast iswater restaurantlittle priceybeautiful viewfront desk staffrecommend this hotelplace to stayhockey tournamentthe breakfast area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Had a wonderful time in Oswego, NY. Great mini vacation and the experience was a pleasant one. We had gift certificates for drinks at the restaurant at the Quality Inn. There was a nice harbor scene and good food. Across the street from the Best Western was a Sports bar - highly recommend. Great food, reasonably priced and staff were super friendly. We had a wonderful time.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Been a very long time since I stayed at a Best Western and was not sure what to expect. This property was clean and comfortable with very good service. Terrific fitness center. Nice location close to food and shopping.

1  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We always have a great stay here. Staff is courteous and helpful and free breakfast is nice, rooms are clean and comfortable with great view. Great place for parents of students at SUNY Oswego, we will be back often over next four years.

1  Thank Carl C
Reviewed July 29, 2013

The staff, room, location, parking, view were optimal. When I arrived, I realized I inadvertently made reservations for the day I went online and NOT my intended day. There was a festival in town and hotels were full. Even so, the desk clerks were able to assuage my anxiety and accommodate me for the evening. We awoke refreshed the next morning and ventured to the Renaissance Festival in Sterling, NY. Plentiful food choices within walking distance.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary B
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Great staff always helpful...always smiling.....Number 1 on my list.....Great views and the exercise room and pool, hot tub are all top of the line. This should be in the top 10 of the BW chains...and I MEAN TOPS...

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member