Visiting the SUNY campus for business last week-- was a little nervous about my night at the Captains Quarters. As budget hotels go, it was fine. It was clean and convenient and got the job done. The staff were friendly and all rooms face the river. With that said-- if you're looking for bucolic/quaint river view you will not find it in this industrial shell of an upstate town.
If you're on campus-- sunsets at Rudy's are great! If you're in the mood for great old-school Italian food- dinner at Canales can't be missed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This riverfront Oswego, New York hotel offers breathtaking views of Oswego Harbor and Lake Ontario located less than one mile from Sunny Oswego. Nestled along the Oswego River at the estuary into Lake Ontario, the Best Western Captain's Quarters features picturesque views of the Oswego River and a friendly service-oriented staff. Guests staying at this riverfront hotel will be close to a variety of recreational activities including charter fishing and ice hockey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Best Western, TripOnline SA, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Oswego Hotel And Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Captain`s Quarters Hotel Oswego
- Best Western Oswego
- Oswego Best Western
- Best Western Hotel Oswego