“As expected”

Dining options: Late Night
Denver
“As expected”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

It's a typical sports bar with good food, reasonable prices, and plentiful TVs. We had lemon pepper chicken which was delicious. Our friends had huge burgers that they liked, but did not rave about.

Visited June 2013

Summerfield, Florida
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I went to the Press Box twice while visiting with friends and former co-workers. The first time I had the turkey club sandwich that came with chips and a pickle. Excellent sandwich and my husband enjoyed my other half of sandwich when I brought it home. The second time I had the grilled chicken sandwich with honey mustard and that also came with chips and a very nice crisp pickle. I also enjoyed that sandwich. The Press box is a sports bar and the atmosphere is very friendly and relaxed. The prices are reasonable and it's a great place to meet friends and family.

Visited May 2013
Hyde Park, New York, United States
“A Breakfast to Grow On”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

It is unusual for a sports bar to serve breakfast, but the Press Box offers a better than average breakfast. The morning we ate there it was quite busy, but we were seated and served promptly. The western omelet I enjoyed was one of the best I've had and the rest of our party of twelve seemed quite satisfied as well.

Visited June 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Best of What's around it...”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

The choices are limited within walking distance of the local marina and hotels so you will end up here.
Selection is good but the food is disappointing. As a sports bar the decor is nice and locals seem to frequent the bar more than the restaurant. Service is consistently friendly. We're boaters who have to walk so we'll be back :)

• Visited June 2013
Oswego, New York
“Yum”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great food and good company. The food is great and nice to catch your favorite game. Can't wait to go back soon!

Visited April 2013