“Would SLUG trails be a clue!!!!!!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Knights Inn Oswego
Ranked #10 of 10 Hotels in Oswego
New York
“Would SLUG trails be a clue!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2007

I am not sure where the other 3 reviewers stayed, but they must have partied a whole hell of alot. We got there in the evening, around 11:30pm , looking forward to some much deserved rest in our "1" bedroom suite. HaHa! We were there to bring our daughter to the University.
After weaving through the mass of SPIDER webs and Spiders ( my daughters (2) were livid). When we finally opened the door, the first thing we noticed were SLUG trails on the carpet. The rooms were disgusting, the AC was not on so it was like a sauna with a mildew odor. The bathroom had no ventilation, so when you took a shower it was so humid ...well you get the picture. The kitchen "LOL" had silverfish and roaches running around it. The refrigerator was clean though! One bedroom had a table lamp with no shade. One front window was open and could not be closed. My daughters were not impressed knowing someone could open the window. There we slug trails and some brown stain on the bed spread!. All and all I will never even think of staying there again, I would rather sleep in the car!! Oh! and I don't think I need to post pictures, use your imaginations. I do have a video, just to remind me of how bad it can get.. "0" dots!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
      Location
      Check in / front desk
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank NewYorkScotto

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Delhi, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2006

Just wanted to drop a quick review. I wasn't in this place for too long, but I have some thoughts. We were in town for a tournament and had a handful of rooms. Everyone seemed to think things were OK, however, one of the players had to have things fixed because there was a dead bug of some sorts between the sheets and a big wet spot on the bed by the pillow.

My room was decent. The bed was comfortable enough and the room was spacious. The room had a fridge and a microwave. The bathroom was pretty small and there was a small dead bug in the shower when I went to shower in the morning.

Overall, not a bad stay. For what we were there for, it worked out. If I was on vacation, I probably wouldn't stay there, but when on vacation, I don't really look for motels, either.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — one room seemed dirty
  • Tips/Secrets — check the place out.
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled with friends
      Location
      Check in / front desk
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank softball29
Oswego New Yprk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2005

They were very accomadating and friendly from beginning of making reservations for my son and his new wife and throughout the time they spent there..
T. Burns

1 Thank TnTShortStuffs
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2005

Stayed here a couple weeks because I was renting by the week and couldn't find a vacancy elsewhere. The room service was almost non-existent - I had to ask for it and then it would typically consist of new towels and empty the trash. No vacuuming, dusting etc. The mirror fell off the wall- luckily no one hurt. The thermostat did not seem to function properly. The kitchen area had no heating but luckily, I did not really spend any time in there. I believe my overall rating is too high for this place because the rating system indicates that "one star" represents an acceptable level of cleanliness, and this place was filthy.

• Stayed March 2005, traveled on business