“We always love to go to the stands”
Review of Rudy's

Rudy's
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed August 18, 2013

This was a favorite spot to eat seasonally, since it is located right on the shore of Lake Ontario. We have been going there since the 60s when we were in college. Now we only get there every couple of years or so.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We took my daughter to see SUNY Oswego and Rudy's was recommended. It is a great little place on the shore of Lake Ontario that evokes summer picnic...fries and fried shrimp in a basket and a drink. The food is reasonably priced. Everything is fried so you have to know that going in. Picnic tables along the lake front make this a wonderful stop and the shrimp was terrific!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My in-laws took us to Rudy's the other night for dinner and it was fair to say the least. I had fried clams and they had no flavor at all. I was looking on the menu for something that wasn't fried and all I found was a large pickle which also had no flavor. Portions are on the small side but prices are on the high side. We sat outside and it was a beautiful night and the lake was pretty calm. I am not into fried foods so I will not be returning.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

GREAT little place to stop! Food is great, indoor or outdoor seating available, and great prices. The picnic tables line the lake front and there are plenty of them. If you eat outside, be prepared to hear "mine, mine, mine" from the seagalls! Fling them a salt potato and watch the chaos!

Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

A cute seafood place right on lake Ontario. The haddock is great but the clam strips are the best files by the homemade ice cream. Sitting on the rocks is the best place to eat the good because you have a fantastic view of the lake and the surrounding houses.