“COFFEE!!!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating
Oswego, New York
“COFFEE!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Before summer I didn't know that there was a little coffee shop at this location. Once I found it I was hooked. I really only get coffee there, but I've tried the pastries, and they are delicious. If you love chocolate or mocha in your coffee, go ahead and order the "ZACH". Its iced coffee with Hershey syrup mixed in. Now if you only like a little bit of coffee with your sugar, then order the "GIRLFRIEND" its the same concept just had caramel syrup as well as regular sugar with a little bit of coffee.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Zachary H

Corinth, New York, United States
“Great Baked Goods”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The coffee is ok, but the baked goods are absolutely wonderful!!!!! You must try them! They also had some soup that someone else had made and was in a crock pot??? Weird but I tried it and it was good!

Visited April 2013
Seattle, Washington
“DELICIOUS COFFEE”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I came across Cidermoon while visiting Oswego. I was very impressed with the quality of the coffee. The roast was fresh and balanced. I will definitely return when I'm back in New York.

• Visited February 2013
Oswego, New York
“Wonderful baked goods”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I stopped in after doing some local shopping. Was looking for English muffin toasting bread but they were out. Instead I found a delightful chocolate pecan bar. Very nice balance of chocolate and pecans on a crust that was not to dry nor oily or greasy. They had an extensive selection. Great for people interested in good local bakeries.

• Visited March 2013