“Great Find!”

GS Steamers Bar & Grill
Ranked #3 of 90 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Overlooking the Historic Oswego Harbor, GS Steamers Bar & Grill offers a relaxing nautical atmosphere, and amazing view of Downtown Oswego and Lake Ontario, that is perfect for your casual dining and drinking pleasures. Enjoy our beautiful vantage from The Deck, while you savor our classic American menu - all of course served by our friendly and professional staff. GS Steamers also offers a banquet facility that has plenty of room both inside or out... On The Deck, for your next wedding, shower or conference! Come out and visit us, we're sure you will enjoy everything that we have to offer at GS Steamers and The Deck! Kitchen Open Monday thru Thursday 12:00PM - 9:00PM, Friday & Saturday 12:00PM-10:00PM and Sunday Noon - 8:00PM! Happy Hour From 4PM - 6PM Daily!
Reviewed July 2, 2013

While my daughter was attending her Orientation for SUNY Oswego, my friend and I stopped into this restaurant. We were staying at the attached hotel, Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront. After a long day, we thought we would try it. We looked out on the river at sunset and had some drinks on the deck area (although they have a fun inside area), and ordered some food. We were very surprised at the quality of the food--we had a grilled Salmon salad and some appetizers to share! Wonderful experience and will definitely be back over our 4 yr visits. We would recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the area!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My husband and I met friends for dinner and we had a great view of the Oswego River. I ordered the house red wine, which was delicious. For my meal I order the Burger and onion rings. The onion rings were very crunchy and the burger had applewood bacon, crunchy onions, lettuce and tomato. It was excellent. The prices are a wee bit higher here but worth the money. Everyone else in our party also enjoyed their meal. If you are looking for good food, good time, and a very nice scenic view, GS Steaners is the place to go. They have indoor and outdoor seating and entertainment nightly.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

If you're looking for a nice lunch overlooking the Oswego River this is a great place. There are many choices including low cal.

Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Waited 1/2 hour before anyone approached, tables both sides were served but according to hostess was not our waitress, gave another 10 mins and left. Poor customer service. the table next to us said they waited way to long for everything as well and would not be back either.

2  Thank eastsidetravel
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We've been eating at G.S. Steamers for 3 years and have never had a bad meal. From burgers to salad to pasta to fish, we've tried (and liked) it all.

The menu is varied so everyone can find something they like.

Lots of tvs for the sports fans.

Friendly staff and bartenders. Great river views from the tables on the back deck. They play great music, too.

My son goes to college in town and this is where he always wants to come for dinner when we visit him.