“Excellent food”

GS Steamers Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Overlooking the Historic Oswego Harbor, GS Steamers Bar & Grill offers a relaxing nautical atmosphere, and amazing view of Downtown Oswego and Lake Ontario, that is perfect for your casual dining and drinking pleasures. Enjoy our beautiful vantage from The Deck, while you savor our classic American menu - all of course served by our friendly and professional staff. GS Steamers also offers a banquet facility that has plenty of room both inside or out... On The Deck, for your next wedding, shower or conference! Come out and visit us, we're sure you will enjoy everything that we have to offer at GS Steamers and The Deck! Kitchen Open Monday thru Thursday 12:00PM - 9:00PM, Friday & Saturday 12:00PM-10:00PM and Sunday Noon - 8:00PM! Happy Hour From 4PM - 6PM Daily!
Reviewed January 21, 2013

We enjoyed our prime rib dinner. The portion was substantial and the meat excellently prepared. The boom boom shrimp was fantastic. The service was prompt, helpful and accommodating. We'll be back.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

great food,great service,staff willing to go the extra mile. say hi to Dan-O, uncle Joe and Nelson for me.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellent options with the hot appetizers - I had more eaters than I expected and the staff was able to turn around some more of some of the items on the fly. I was very impressed! The view is spectacular on the Oswego river and manager Mr Pluff is always professional and accommodating, and wait staff was PERFECT - this is my 3rd event here in 3 years. My advice to myself next year? Order more! A side note, had a pile of stuff to carry in, and the desk clerk at the hotel (Quality Inn) came to my car and helped me carry it in. Super people!

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This restaurant has a very nice atmosphere, has very good food, and has reasonable drink prices from the bar.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Service was a little slow since they were busy due to Suny Oswego Open House. $5 Bloody Mary's were really spicy with nice amount of horseradish and a big glass! All three of us had burgers which were quite good