$128
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $149/night.

$134
$114
QualityInn
$122
Home2.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$161
$120
Oswego Inn(Oswego)
$119
$99
All Seasons Inn(Oswego)(Great Value!)
$85
$75
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $84/night.

$80
TripAdvisor
All reviewstop guncaptain gregthese guysking salmonlake ontariogreat place to staysteelheadliving roomsee you next yearsuny oswegomy daughterfishingfishermanmateaccommodationsvessellakers
Reviewed September 7, 2015 via mobile

K and G Lodge is a great place for the traveling angler or adventurer. Great people and very helpful. Rates are very affordable and rooms are neat and accommodating. Tipped us off to good family run restaurants. I'll be back in the spring.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 16, 2015 via mobile

I feel I stopped at this place at a bad time. The grounds look great, the staff was nice. We took two cabins one was really ok, the other one was full of bugs. The four people who stayed in that cabin are pretty sure it was fleas and nothing worse. I guess they allow pets in the cabins but they should do a thorough cleaning when the cabin people check out. Speaking of cleaning, when you leave for the day the cleaning crew come in and replace your towels and make the beds and pretty much do nothing else. There is no way a cleaning person could have missed the fact that the cabin was full of fleas there is no possible way unless they were totally blind.
We had 17 people working the Harbor Fest event over at the park. Some of our workers were in that cabin. Four others were in another cabin and still more were in the lodge itself, we had to put other workers in a nother hotel.
here it is a couple of weeks later and some of our workers still referring to it as the flea shack.
To be fair the other cabin was nice the people that stayed in the lodge said their room was nice also, and they have a outdoor pool which seems pretty good. I didn't get a chance to swim in it.
I have to say I wish we stayed at a different time but as things go now we probably will never go back there, because when you're working you need a clean place to come home to and this was not that kind of place.

Stayed: August 2015, traveled on business
1  Thank Neil S
Reviewed August 12, 2015

Very comfortable stay. There are two options, a room in the single floor main building or one of several cabins. If you are tired of pulling into another chain motel or hotel, this is an excellent option in the Oswego area. I have stayed in many of the motels/hotels along US 104 in the Oswego area, There is a way over priced option near the lake and the truck stops along the highway. So, for a one night stop over, I took a chance on K&G Lodge. It did not disappoint. Room has coffee maker, fridge, microwave and cable TV. Toiletries are nothing spectacular. Decor is fresh and has a fishing motife. Very clean. Very quiet. Very comfortable. A nice change from the high end all look alike chains.

Stayed: August 2015
1  Thank roadrun50
Reviewed August 11, 2015

We loved the K&G lodge. It is clean, comfortable and the pool was great. Here you get the best of both worlds, a quiet retreat that makes you feel like you are far away from the rest of the world, and then within a short drive you have great shopping, restaurants and lots to see. We stayed in a lodge room - perfect for us - but we also peeked into the cabins which were very nice. We really liked Kris, she was funny and very helpful. She gave us lots of tips for what to see and do. It was a relaxing few days I would highly recommend K&G Lodge to anyone. We will be back and Kris - next time we won't be late!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2015

I called about reservations for my new husband and myself..We got married on August 7th, 2015 and wanted a place to go close to home but away...It was a perfect match for us...we enjoyed cabin 3 and loved all they had to offer. The staff was personable and knew us by the newlyweds. I would recommend k and g to anyone who is looking for a place to stay.. Thank you for helping us to enjoy our honeymoon..

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple