“Good food, service & atmosphere”

The Red Sun Fire Roasting Co.
Ranked #2 of 88 Restaurants in Oswego
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 13, 2013

We stopped into this restaurant as a recommendation from our hotel. We came in about 20 minutes before closing, but the staff did not seem annoyed. The waitress was very friendly and helpful. We had a beer flight of New York beers, and it was very good. Fire roasted chicken breast was delicious-my boyfriend and I split it. My best friend had the canalloni al forno, and she ate all of it and said it was good. We didn't have room for dessert, but they sounded good. In my opinion, it was a bit pricey, but it was good food. We would come back here if were ever in the area again.

1  Thank JenniferK549

Reviewed July 3, 2013

Great atmosphere and the service was outstanding. Dinner selections were nice, good variety of choices and is nice to see vegetarian and mainline meals together

1  Thank Dan D
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had one of their many, many varieties of pizza. I can't remember which one, but it was vey good. I think they are all good so you can't miss. Salad was good, too.

1  Thank Rick A
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Mediocre Food, Overpriced and Jerks in the Kitchen. Trying to be upscale but comes off as pretentious. The food was OK for the price. I've had better for less money. Don't waste time or money here. There's much better to be had.

3  Thank thetuch
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The food was great. The food was also great but the pizza with the egg on it called the red sun was the best , they should bring it back on the menu.

2  Thank caitlin k