“A fine eclectic resturant”
Review of La Parrilla - CLOSED

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Chef owned and operated. many wonderful dishes , including glutin free . At a recent birthday party a gentleman from Spain played exceptional balads on his guitar. It made a very nice atmosphere for our group

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Great service, we were a party of ten and the waitresses were awesome. Good food, fast service and good prices. I would highly recommend

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I simply love La Parrilla. From the friendly staff to the very approachable owner and chef, Ray Jock, I feel at home here. The food is outstanding. The eggplant is SO GOOD! The wine and beer prices are very reasonable. Every time we go to Oswego, we go to La Parrilla.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

The city of Oswego, NY is home to Italian restaurants well known for decades, Canale's and Vona's to name but two. Having enjoyed a meal at La Parilla, I can heartily endorse a third! The chef and servers are top notch. The menu is limited but one should have no trouble finding a satisfying meal.
While beer choices are somewhat limited (Usually my choice), I was thrilled with an excellent Cabernet suggested by our server. On our next visit to Oswego, La Parilla will see us once again!

Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food was absolutely delectable! The Spanish seafood stew was superb - fresh fish, shrimp, clams and mussels. The menu changes frequently (the day after I was there). I can't wait until the next time I am in town to what new dishes the chef has concocted!