“Great food!”

Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The food is fantastic, and I especially appreciate the gluten free options! The chocolate cake is to die for. I would go there just for that! The food isn't always supreme, but the atmosphere and service make up for that, and the prices are not out of this world. It is definetly worth checking out.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is a top quality restaurant located in an out of the way little town. We are foodies who seek out unusual restaurants and this was quite a find. We sat outside and were able to hear music from the bar next door but the inside was attractive (tin ceiling) and funky (message board that people wrote all over). We were fortunate enough to arrive before 6 PM, allowing us to order from a special early bird menu. $18 included 3 courses and a beverage of choice - including beer or sangria (which was full of fruit and delicious)! We enjoyed a slightly spicy soup with ground meat, peppers & pasta; a chicken cutlet with baby arugula; steak with chimmichurri; spicy pasta with peppers; and a flatbread pizza with fresh mozzarella and homemade fresh tomato sauce. Our desserts included chocolate cake and a delicious lemon blueberry poundcake with marscapone in it. Service was excellent - efficient and friendly. I wish we didn't live so far away (we were visiting the college) because I would return and bring friends.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Maybe it was just an unlucky visit for us, but it wasn't good at all. The pizza we ordered barely had any cheese, and the bottom of it was completely black, we could barely eat it. The salad was okay but nothing special. To top it off, the waiter had a huge booger completely out of his nose, which was really awkward. Thats all I can think of when I remember this restaurant. Maybe if we visit again it will be better.

Reviewed August 10, 2012

I was on a sister getaway for one night. My sister is a vegetarian, so we ordered a salad to share and the pizza whole wheat vegetarian. A big salad was brought to us in a bowl. Some of the ingredients were different (apple, beets) and the greens were wonderfully fresh. It was delicious. Then came the pizza with such a thin crust which my sister said is how they do it in Italy. The veggies (such as greens, zucchini, peppers) were done to perfection. They melted in our mouth. Instead of swimming in cheese, there was just enough ricotta on the pizza. We never thought we would eat the whole pizza, but we couldn't stop! We both agreed that we would return to this restaurant just to have this meal again!

1  Thank Ann H
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The steak with Chimichurri is the best! Love the Osso Buco and the seafood stew! The almejas (clams) are the best appetizer ever!!!! We have eaten here many, many times. We had one poor experience (the owner/chef was not working that night and there was a different chef that night) but continue to go back. I am not fond of the pasta dishes I have tried but then again I am not a big pasta eater.

1  Thank Betsaroo