“Top Notch Place to Stay”

Beacon Hotel Oswego
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Oswego
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Great remodel of an Oswego landmark! They did a fantastic job, the lobby area is nicely decorated, very homey and comfy with a great ambiance. Our room was fantastic with nice wood floors,high ceilings,upscale furnishings and immaculately clean bathroom. Front desk manager was very nice and escorted us to our room. Will stay here on any future overnight stays in Oswego. Will recommend to friends and family. Highly recommend!!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cuseis1

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We stayed at the Beacon Hotel for two nights. It was a sparkling little jewel in the city, clean, quiet and with friendly staff. Our room was adequate for our needs. The morning coffee was delicious.

The only drawaback was that we forgot to turn down the heat before we retired for the evening so the room (second floor) stayed warmer than we like it. We learned the second night and were comfy/cozy!

Good value, nice place!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank SRR52
Reviewed December 23, 2011

This is a very pretty little hotel run by a great family in Oswego. It is right in the heart of downtown and walking distance to most attractions in the Port City. We stayed in a single queen room and the bed was comfortable; however, the pillows were flat. There is a tv, microwave, and mini-fridge in the room too.
The only drawback is the thin walls. We could hear everything going on in the hallway and in the next room.
Overall, great place to stay. Just bring earplugs!

Room Tip: Upstairs rooms have vaulted ceilings and hard wood floors.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alisa M
Reviewed December 22, 2011

My son told me to stay at The Beacon when I was coming up to celebrate his birthday with him at the end of October, I found the staff to be very helpful, friendly and accomodating. My room was clean and comfortable and reminded me of my bedroom at home, it had a very cozy feel. I was so impressed that I cancelled my reservation at a nearby hotel and booked at the Beacon for December for my son's college graduation. Once again, the staff was great. The only negative comment I have is the breakfast selection was very sparce and could use mych improvement

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Bev410
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Great location, beautiful hotel, friendly staff. I would absolutely stay there again and recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank Maddarx
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Terrific staff! Beautiful facility. Accomodating in every way possible. I will tell everyone about this place !! See you again soon !!

Room Tip: all are nice !!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank RichardZ872
Reviewed October 30, 2011

We stayed here one night for parent weekend at Oswego. The Hotel is lovely and we were greeted and shown to our room by the desk clerk. Room 12 upstairs and then 2 steps up into the room. It was a small room but very nice. 2 beds Clean. No closet. It did have a fridge and microwave. They could use better pillows. You could hear people when they walked by in the hall. On Saturdays they have coffee, tea, juice, muffins fruit in the reception area. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Krelly
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oswego
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego
The Red Mill Inn
The Red Mill Inn
#1 of 2 in Baldwinsville
Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront

Been to Beacon Hotel Oswego? Share your experiences!