“wonderful time” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
“wonderful time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

When we arrived and saw the grounds and restaurant I figured it was going to be over priced. To my surprise the prices were very reasonable and the staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. The food was just wonderful everything I ordered was just great. We were all so happy with our meals and drinks and service. We cant wait to be there next year .

Nanuet, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was the second time there . The food was excellant we had the NY strip and it was made just the way we wanted . My husband also had the the blue crab macaroni and cheese and that was excellant.We will be coming back in September 2013. We definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Wow - what a pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We were visiting the Oswego area and decided to go out for steak at the 1881 Steakhouse. Even though it's a few miles outside of town, it's well worth the trip. The menu was filled with an extensive variety of fish and steak options. My daughter had the crab bisque, and steak with shrimp, garlic and Parmesan sauce. My wife had the mocha streak and I had the NY Strip. Each of ours were prepared wonderfully and tasted really good! The portions were so big that we didn't have any room for their homemade desserts. The wait staff was extremely personable and knowledgeable about the menu. We will definitely be returning to 1881 the next time we are in the area!

Visited August 2013
Bernhards Bay, New York
“Anniversary Date-7/12/13”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to dinner for our 10th Anniversary. Brittany was our waitress & she was also training Katie. Both of them were above friendly & professional. They made it one of the memorable visits to the restaurant. The food was great also.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Key West, Florida
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was the first time ever my husband and I dined at 1881.We are staying at one of there lodges and decided to go here for diner. We walked in and were greeted by Melissa who was also the bartender, She recommended the midnight kiss to me which is just what I wanted nice and sweet.Britteny was our waitress very friendly and welcoming as to all specials. I ordered the chicken masala which unfortunately chef over cooked the first time but had Britteny bring us an app of wild game sausage. Thank you but not to my liking. My husband got the 16oz. Delmonico which was awesome and the best whiskey sour he has ever had. So if your looking for awesome food with a great setting I will definitely recommend 1881 steak house