“Great Food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 22, 2013

This was the second time there . The food was excellant we had the NY strip and it was made just the way we wanted . My husband also had the the blue crab macaroni and cheese and that was excellant.We will be coming back in September 2013. We definitely recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were visiting the Oswego area and decided to go out for steak at the 1881 Steakhouse. Even though it's a few miles outside of town, it's well worth the trip. The menu was filled with an extensive variety of fish and steak options. My daughter had the crab bisque, and steak with shrimp, garlic and Parmesan sauce. My wife had the mocha streak and I had the NY Strip. Each of ours were prepared wonderfully and tasted really good! The portions were so big that we didn't have any room for their homemade desserts. The wait staff was extremely personable and knowledgeable about the menu. We will definitely be returning to 1881 the next time we are in the area!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to dinner for our 10th Anniversary. Brittany was our waitress & she was also training Katie. Both of them were above friendly & professional. They made it one of the memorable visits to the restaurant. The food was great also.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This was the first time ever my husband and I dined at 1881.We are staying at one of there lodges and decided to go here for diner. We walked in and were greeted by Melissa who was also the bartender, She recommended the midnight kiss to me which is just what I wanted nice and sweet.Britteny was our waitress very friendly and welcoming as to all specials. I ordered the chicken masala which unfortunately chef over cooked the first time but had Britteny bring us an app of wild game sausage. Thank you but not to my liking. My husband got the 16oz. Delmonico which was awesome and the best whiskey sour he has ever had. So if your looking for awesome food with a great setting I will definitely recommend 1881 steak house

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

This was our third meal at 1881 Steakhouse at K&G Lodge and we've had great food each time. The steaks are good and cooked as requested. We've had wonderful service each time we've been there, but Dena definitely sets a new standard for friendly and helpful service. They are very accommodating of special requests and Dena didn't forget a single one of them! Even when the restaurant has been crowded, we've had excellent service and very good meals. I like the diversity of the menu - enjoyed a fish dish there, my husband loves the grilled Caesar salad and the sandwiches look great too.

1  Thank LikesTravel2008