“Excellent meal”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We went to 1881 Steakhouse for our anniversary and had an outstanding meal. The food was absolutely excellent and the staff, especially Brittany, was fantastic. We had fried calamari and crab cakes for appetizers, the kids got chicken tenders, and our dinners were a buffalo chicken salad and NY strip imperial, then finished it off with chocolate hazelnut cake. Everything was perfect and tasted oh so good!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

"We had a wonderful meal last night. We can't say enough about our experience last night. Food was excellent, a Delmonico cooked to perfection. Great atmosphere. And the music was awesome. Our waitress, Melissa is the best

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Wow- fantastic meal, wait staff(especially Brittney) . The amazing chef Christian out and about in the dining room, greeting, talking to people and making sure every one was happy. The Best Prime Rib my husband has ever had in his entire life (his quote). Such a wonderful selection of side dishes- not your usual boring mashed potatoes, . Deserts made by a very talented waitress/baker. Steaks are fantastic. Worth the hour drive we made !!!!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I guess I'm not as adventuresome as I think. When I find something at a restaurant that I crave over and over again I will continue to order it over and over again. I always order the Cali Burger and I bring half home for lunch the next day! The wait staff and bartenders remember what I drink and what I like to eat and how I like my burger cooked! Chain restaurants may have a decent burger but they legally cannot cook it the way I like! 1881 is the place for burgers for sure! My family and friends have ordered steaks & seafood and have been just as happy as the "Burger Queen". Make a date to indulge...only a few short miles from downtown Oswego!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

The warm and inviting atmosphere completes the overall excellent dining experience at the 1881 Steakhouse. Once you've tried their top quality steaks and unique speciality burgers, prepare yourself - you'll undoubtably be back on a regular basis to satisfy you future cravings! Super pasta dishes, seafood, appetizers - something for everyone. The service is genuinly friendly and professional. My family and friends frequent this establishment and whenever visitors come in from out of town, we are sure to bring them here for a fabulous meal and delightful dining experience!