“Very good and very clean”
Review of Food Chow City III

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Food Chow City III
Ranked #43 of 90 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The food is good and well ported for the money. The quality is good not just a bunch of fillers. I will say that after they won an award for the General Tso's chicken it seems the recipe changed because it is just not the same less spicy and more like a bbq sauce flavor, in my opinion. However there curried chicken in best in the city.I say very clean because I travel a lot and some Chinese places have bad hygiene and food handling practices and those are just the ones you see. I have bben there at night just before closing and have seen the elaborate cleaning they use boiling water and bleach. It is a family operation and a pleasure to do business with. I eat here twice a week, take out for about 7-8 years.

1  Thank Robert M

Reviewed August 30, 2009

This place did not meet expectations, which were high, since they have a plethora of awards on the wall. The food comes in large portions, which is a plus. I would often eat the leftovers for lunch the next day. Good enough given the locale.

1  Thank nuclear_travels