“My "Go To" Restaurant choice”

Canale's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 90 Restaurants in Oswego
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My "dish" is a giant bowl of lettuce with the house dressing and a large pepperoni pizza to share with Kelly Dunsmoor!

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Have been a visitor here for almost 20 years. Fantastic family restaurant. Service was quick, staff friendly, food was delicious.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Great service and we were a group of 8, great Italian food, pork was done perfectly and their marinara is the Best, hands down. I buy it at the grocery store as well.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I love the atmosphere at Canales. It is very comfortable and relaxing. Their sauce is very good, but when it comes to their meals, we always leave disappointed Their service is good and their staff is very friendly, but again, we find their meals to be below average to average in taste and value.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

We chose to stop at Canales by reading recommendations from Trip Advisor. As usual, we were not disappointed. Canales has great sauce and that compliment does not come easily from this family. Our waitress was very attentive and pretty knowledgable about the menu. She recommended a specialty item on the menu and it was wonderful, offered a taste of house favorites. My husband raved over the veal and our children gave their meals a thumbs up as well. The only complaint we have over our visit is that the other waitstaff appeared to be picking on the hostess, who promptly departed (quit?) during our meal. After the hostess left, the other waitstaff (not our waitress- who appeared to be not interested in the ordeal) gathered near the kitchen door and proceeded to talk loudly about their co-worker. That was kind of a meal downer. I wish I could remember our waitresses name, I would recommend her as she appeared to be only professional left in the place. Other than the lack of management oversight, our experience was a good one. If you like dinner and a show, then you will rate Canales a 5!