“Recommended”

Ranked #2 of 4 Oswego B&B and Inns
Bradford, Ontario
“Recommended”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I wasn't expecting much for the price and size of the Inn, but was pleasantly surprised! The carpeting was stained, but overall, I found the place very clean. The bathroom had been renovated and the tiling was clean. We stayed in a room with 2 double beds and found the room large, with a dining table and 2 chairs. The shower pressure was excellent. And, for an older hotel, it was very quiet -- had no trouble with noise or sleeping (and I have a bad back) with the bed and pillows.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
oswego i, Manager at Oswego Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at Oswego Inn. We thank you for your valuable feedback! It is wonderful to hear from our valued guests. I have shared your comments with rest of my team and I am personally involved in taking care of cleanliness of the rooms. Once again we thank you for the stay at Oswego Inn and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Oneonta, New York
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The floor in the room was filthy. The bed was hard and the pillows were flat. The wifi did not work in our room but worked slightly down in the breakfast area. The shower had really good water pressure. Overall I wish I had stayed somewhere else.

Stayed August 2013
oswego i, General Manager at Oswego Inn, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for giving us your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. We apologize for not providing you with the level of service that we should have.
Although we constantly strive for excellence, keeping the property clean and at a fair price for our valuable guests but there are occasions we do fall short and for that we sincerely apologize. I have met with our servicing staff regarding your feedback and have taken much needed steps to correct those situations.
We appreciate your comments, and hope to have another opportunity to serve you

Travelers are raving about these Oswego hotels

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My young daughter and I stayed in the Queen Suite on the first floor for one night on August 9th. The inn was very clean and bright and the room was awesome. Roomy, very clean, comfortable bed with soft linens, and a shower with excellent water pressure! Courteous, friendly staff too :-)
I was extremely pleased with our stay. I would definitely book a room here again. It is very conveniently located on a side road off the main strip. Two thumbs-up!

• Stayed August 2013
oswego i, Manager at Oswego Inn, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for your superb review! We are glad that you found Oswego Inn to be above par. We look forward to serving you and your family in the near future!
Oneonta, New York
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I traveled with my family to Oswego for a short get-a-way. I never stayed at an inn before but I was glad that I decided to do so.

Upon checking in, I found the front desk clerk to be very friendly and knowledge about the area. He was very helpful to all of our questions as well as attended to our needs.

The rooms are very spacious with very comfortable bed in a very quiet environment. The bathroom is very clean but is missing a lock on the door.

My only complaint is that the maid did not make up our beds but cleaned the rest of the room.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank J S
Riverdale, New Jersey
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Clean place, super friendly staff, so-so continental breakfast. This is an economy place, no frills but everything that you need. Would definitely stay again when in area, this place is a great value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Col_Jessup
Athens
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed here one Saturday night for the races. It was close to the track and that was very convient. However when we returned back at 11 pm there were no parking spots left in the driveway so we parked out front, not sure if it was a parking spot or not. We had a queen suit, which was very nice. The floors were very dirty though. Our one year old son was crawling around on the carpet and his knees were covered in filth. If needed we would stay there again. The A/C didn't work very well either but cooled the room so it was bareable to sleep. It seemed to us that they were updating a lot of things in the Inn, which will be great.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank katie c
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I stayed there for a night in the queen suite. The room was huge and well decorated. It had your basic amenities. The bed was comfortable and had a nice ceiling fan above the bed. It is a small hotel it kind of reminds me of a bed and breakfast. The only thing that they can improve on is the breakfast items they offer. There's not much to choose from. Other then that I would recommend this place if your looking for a nice quietc place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank BillAnge
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oswego
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Oswego
Quality Inn & Suites Riverfront
Beacon Hotel Oswego
Beacon Hotel Oswego
#4 of 10 in Oswego

Been to Oswego Inn? Share your experiences!