“cheesburger in paradise”

Dining options: Reservations
Old Saybrook
“cheesburger in paradise”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

we visit a few times each season, come by boat from CT.
Really like the tropical atmosphere created by importing palm trees and colorful plants.
A very relaxing place

San Juan Capistrano, California
“We found the perfect lobster house on the end of Long Island!”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We were visiting Long Island for the weekend to see our son at Stony Brook and wanted to find a typical lobster house with a great view and fresh seafood! We found it! You cannot beat the location! Right on the water in the harbor. We sat outside with the locals and ordered dinner at the bar. Everyone was so friendly and the food was so fresh and delicious, we didn't want to leave! We are so happy to have driven so far out of the way to find this gem! We hope to return some day!

Long Island
“excellent and pricey.”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

excellent for a bloody mary and some pictures an Manhattan or Clam chowder. The best I have is always here. We went for dinner and it's a little sticker shock for a party of 4 with 2 cocktails each. Best to stick some soups and a drink and take some great pictures by the dock

Visited August 2014
hartford
“Can't beat the view”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

The view is wonderful, the food is great, it is a little more pricey but they do have a kids menu. The staff is very attentive. I sat outside overlooking the marina, it was beautiful. Very close to the ferry, I walked, so a nice place to wait for friends to pick you up. Been going to this restaurant for years.

Visited August 2014
North Providence, Rhode Island
“convenient lunch right off the ferry!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I dined at Orient by the Sea for lunch with a group of girls for a Bachelorette party weekend. We were all starving getting off of the ferry, and it was great to have this place available right when we got off of the ferry. We sat outside right on the water. Our waitress was very polite and friendly. A bunch of us got the Mahi sandwich. I split it with my Mom. It was really good, I just wish that I requested the fish to be cooked a little underdone, but that is just my taste preference to have my seafood not cooked fully through. I also think that the side dish of fries could have been a little larger to reflect the pricing of the dish, but not a huge deal. We didn't have any animals with us, but all being animal lovers, I liked how animal friendly the place was. (I think the chocolate lab may have been a worker at the restaurant's dog... he was adorable!!!)