“Chicken wing soup - like heaven in a soup cup...”
Review of Danny's South

Danny's South
Ranked #13 of 72 Restaurants in Orchard Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
New Hampshire
“Chicken wing soup - like heaven in a soup cup...”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Service seems to be consistent. Consistently awful. I usually stick with the soup and salad because I could fill up and be quite content with the chicken wing soup alone. That stuff is soooooo delicious. I have been a few times recently and the soup never fails. Went in October for my birthday and had scallops and did not care for them at ALL. They were very fishy and rubbery. I took out of town guests to experience it as "Buffalo cuisine" and regretted that instantly. The service was awful. Our waitress was just plain rude. The food (except the soup and salad bar) was not great at all and not worth the money spent for dinner for four. Go for the soup and the soup alone

Buffalo, NY
“Good Food - Great Service”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We went here for lunch. Danny's has a fairly extensive menu with something for everyone. I am a fan of any place that offers a soup and salad bar. It is offered alone or as an addition to any meal. The food is good and so is the service.

• Visited January 2013
Atlanta
“Bar food”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

A huge menu but its bar food. Not bad but not great either. The buffalo chicken soup was pretty good.

Orlando, Florida
“Chicken wing soup!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

When I'm in Buffalo visiting family,it doesn't take much for me to convince them to go to Danny's. I LOVE their spicy chicken wing soup and I have it every time I'm there. Also a good place for munchies and beer.

Key West, Florida
“INCREDABLE”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

They have expanded sicnce last time I was there. The salad bar is off the charts 4 choices of soups,galic bread and of couse salad and many fixins. I had "pizza soup",yes it exsists. I thought it wouldnt be good but I tried and ended up with 2 cups. They even had a buffalo chicken soup too a lot of people like, but it wasn't for me. Prices are reasonable. I will go back. Lunch prices were about $10 per entree(with the soup and salad bar) and of course the dinner menu is a bit more. I ordered scallops off the dinner menu for lunch so I know they will work with you.

• Visited October 2012