“Much nicer than Dannys near the Airport”
Review of Danny's South

Danny's South
Ranked #10 of 74 Restaurants in Orchard Park
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Always known for their great choice in soup we headed to Dannys South for dinner. As usual we were not disapointed. 4 choices of soup ( beef barley my choice / chicken wing for companion ) fresh salad bar and wonderful entrees. I had their roast beef on roll with fries
(always generous portions) & companion had chicken stir-fry. The best part of the visit was the server Mindy who was very attentive but not to the point where she became annoying. Our last visit to Dannys near the airport was the worst experience we have ever had at the restaurant. We were seated neat the fireplace and totally ignored. After watching out waitress look in our direction and head in another (15-20 minute wait) we left and have not returned. Taking a few minutes to e-mail the owner 2 times I never heard from them with so much as a sorry it happened. But as I wrote you will not be ignored and you will be satisfied with the food and service at Danny's south.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

Danny's has a cult-like following that totally blows my mind. This place is good, but it is by no means great. It is average food, at average prices in a wannabe Applebee's environment. I'm not knocking it, but I'm not raving either. Just a plain 'ol "MEH"

Reviewed June 3, 2010

go there every week. Good food and a lot of it. Prices are nice too. If Dam is at the bar it is good entertainment. Better make reservations on Fridays and holidays. Adding patio seating soon. Can see the stadium on Abbott from here.

2  Thank OrchardParkEmily
Reviewed April 13, 2010

This place is average. Go spend your money somewhere else.

Reviewed September 19, 2009

we go here often for the Sunday brunch,it is good with a good many selections. The waitress service is very good,they make sure you always have coffee.

2  Thank pcc10