“BEST RESTAURANT IN WESTERN NEW YORK!”
Review of Mansard Inn

Mansard Inn
Ranked #19 of 73 Restaurants in Orchard Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have visited this restaurant many times and it is always delicious! The Chicken Almondine is AMAZING. The service is top-notch (thank you - Jody)! My husband raves about the filet mignon. I can't wait to go back - give this restaurant a try - YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!

1  Thank ColandJim

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I ate at the Mansard Inn twice last week, Once, all I had was french Onion soup and lots of fresh home made bread. It was a meal in itself....The next night I went easy on the bread and had the onoin soup and a fish dinner...yum!

Shelley the manager was wonder. Steve the owner came over twice to make sure everything was OK. Jodi and the little waitress Debbie were very nice.

Prices were reasonable compared to other restaurants. I don't drink so I don't know about the bar. We were there June 15th and 16th...They also had a very funny clown by the name of Harpo that walked around entertaining the guests and children.

1  Thank Pete H
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have lived in Orchard Park my whole life and now I live in Lackawanna and always passed by this place and thought, "What kind of Restaurant is this?" "I would never go there." It just looks so big and scary. Well, I was wrong. A friend of my husaband's and mine came to visit us from Northern Ireland. It was his last night before going back to his Country. He treated us all out to dinner and it was amazing. The service was friendly, the food was terrific and the atmosphere was perfect. Our second time, my husband and I went there for our 2nd year anniversary and again we were very pleased with everything. I recommend this restaurant very highly if you are looking for a nice, special evening.

1  Thank NinaBele0611
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was told I'd return to Buffalo to have this soup. The recommenders were right. The Mansard Inn French Onion Soup is AMAZING. I will be back. The portions are generous!!

The Mansard Inn seems to be an older, quaint landmark, with delicious food; the atmosphere and bar make you want to order 'an Old Fashioned.' The servers know the locals and engage cheerfully with them, the owner/chef comes to tables to check on you and your food!

Lovely place. I highly recommend a bowl of french onion soup here, along with any drink and their many delicious specials!

1  Thank LisaRaenae
Reviewed April 5, 2013

My boyfriend and I visited the Mansard Inn for the first time yesterday. We had read the reviews prior to selecting this location for dinner. So glad we came here! We were greeted within 1-2 minutes of walking in the door. The woman was very welcoming, and even offered to hang out coats. As we were seated at our table, she even kindly prompted us to watch our step, as there was a small stair to our booth. Our waitress Debbie soon greeted us at our table. She was very kind. Debbie was very informative about the items on the menu. Our order was placed, and shortly after a basket of rolls & crackers was brought. The rolls were delicious and were still warm when brought to us. We were also offered a muffin, either corn, or chocolate. Both very tasty. I heard great things about the french onion soup, and had to try it for myself. Boy was I glad I did, delicious! My boyfriend and I both ordered the Fettucinne Alfredo dinner, which came with a salad, and a vegetable. Our meals both very warm, and very tasty. I wasn't too crazy about the gravy that was on the beef, as I don't like wine, but my boyfriend said it was very flavorful! Debbie did a great job, checking on us at the perfect times. The pricing was very good for the portion sizes! Great first visit, and will definitely be going back again! Will reccommend to others!